7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS Empty
PostSubject: ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS   ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:14 am

Dear Soldiers, As part of my role in SB I conduct assessments on games and also internal clan affairs! ive carried this through into my Co-Leader status, the time has once again come for me to raise my head as the assessor and hastle people for replies! i would LOVE these to come back ASAP

Dedication Statements for Modern Warefare2 have been sent to your forum PM box! please check these and reply BY PM to myself!

If you have recieved more than 1, this was because you are signed up in more than one Usergroup and i wasnt fishing around to send individual ones! hehe!
Back to top Go down
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS   ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Please can you all make sure you reply as soon as possible! If you haven't received one please send me a message!
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS   ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:22 am

REF: SB New Recruits

Just letting the team know that the SBRT is currently going through its old applications and trying to find out from those - who want to join. We have a list and we are working together to refine those from it. We are also going to contact SB-t Sleepers too.

We advise any New player / recruit to make sure you stay in touch with us and let us know if your going MIA - The team will be in touch with you soon.

The Team!

maj
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS   ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS AND TRIALISTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum