7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

assasins creed 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UnderclassedHERO

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-01-30

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 am

Ok guys im thinking of getting this game but the only thing putting me off is the first release. The final bad guy was a bit of a break from the story line as I thought it had a serious tone to it considering the story line, upto that baddie (lol baddie). There were no flying dragons or people with special abilities then boom all of a sudden there was a man before me who could change his shape. Im also wondering if theres going to be anything different to this release as there cant be many wow factors to the game. I mean running over buildings could only be improved by introducing zip lines and maybe the occasional helicopter pick up and drop off. Will someone who has the game tell me about this and what is going on, what has changed and what will violate my eye pussies in a way I will want to keep playing this, what I feel, repetative game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gayuk.com
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

assasins creed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: assasins creed 2   assasins creed 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 am

mweh looks very good, controls are bit clunky
Back to top Go down

assasins creed 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: Music and Films-
Jump to: