7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube

Go down 
+9
pickshinol
Hardest
CanoNxFoddeR
appleitus
Simmons
Angmar
Jamesil
koudbier
MajorCensus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 am

actually i cant come online on tuesday Sad my PS3 doesnt like the connectionz here! says it doesnt wanna connect the cheeky little bugga
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:30 am

See you guys in November some time ( fingers crossed).

Take care team.

Major Out..!

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 am

see u soon maj! cheers
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 am

see you in November!
Back to top Go down
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 am

Bye maj Sad
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm

hI TEAM...

Im still working on house, work gets in the way and makes doing it harder and more tiring.

Thigs are looking better in the house but we still dont have internet and the one package we got turned out to be faulty, so that has to go back this week. Im on the inlaws computer but its very tempermental and doesnt always work.

I aint givin up on you guys out there, or those who have been here once with us. If your still out there and still are an SB then I'll never be far from your side. I hope to be back before or towards the end of November but things have'nt gone to plan yet and we still have no hot water, heating or telephone in our house - but it does look realy nice and modernz..!

So as soon as I can I will be back on track, dont wait for me though - get in there and kill the bastards, leave none to look around.!

Thanks Team.

Take care boys..!

Always

SB maj
Smile
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Been odd having none of your long essays around Sad haha Razz

But yeah hope it all turns out well for you mate, speak to you sometime in november Smile
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: MW2 Majs update...   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Yo team,

Just lettinh ya all kno, Im getting the prestige MW2 pack but unfortunately we still have no real internet. Im typing this up on me lass's borrowedn laptop. We did get a provider but due to their shabby delay ande general fuk about, we decided to cancel - the service and advice we s**t. So back to the drawing board on that front.

Its likely therefore that it is going to be towards the end of Novemeber when things get cooked up. Even if I could, things take time to process over here in Holland and if you keep a shoddy provider, you got a month to get out of the deal or you have it and are paying for it for A YEAR..! So it can suk balls...

All I can say tesm is, SB will be on MW2 and hopefully out in force. For those who are interested, then plz touch down with us - we could do woith you all back in service for this one. For those who dont do much interneting - then tell another SB who is active on our forums that you are back fro the tracks, or we may start without you.

All said and done SB will continue onwards and upwards, never stopping and always fighting on regardless of the times. Come join us once more and lets show em how we do it, have done and how we are going to do it again..!

I hope to be back as soon as I can team, your always in my thoughts each and everyone of you - there is alwasy a special place and never forget that. I always have your back, and Im always by yourside, online & off.

Come late November I wish to return to the battlefield and again join us with the unstoppable team we are.

Gents, God Bless and see you soon on the frontline!

Kindest Regards

Majorcensus
SB FOREVER

bounce
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkaf0_operationmc_videogames

lol, Thx AP..!

Good times are coming back ma man..!

jam
Smile
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Yo TEAM,

Maj is off to stockholm for a few days, to take a chill pill and drink off last years bad news. Lol Im not paying for itz.

So team if ya need me I'll be back next week - tink Tues or weds...? So yall be gud now.

If yu see Bergy - tell him Ive gone looking for yellow ice in the hope that its beer!

lolz

thx team

Always

major
Smile
x
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi guys....

Here's a message to yall -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-GzMu9X08

maj loves ya!

mc
x
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Yo Team...

Here's SB3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD--m-lXQ2w&feature=channel

"I'll b workin me way bak 2 u Babe"..!

mc
x
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 am

Hi Guys,

We just set up the wireless router yesterday and Nandas has been playing with it on the PS3 down stairs... That seems to work but I didnt get any sucess on the one in the games room in the attic. I will try again and we will either do it via cable or if the wireless is up to it - then that.
I had a quick run around on Killzone via Wireless just to see if its up to it, so far so good... Gona make sure its up to speed boys..!

Anyway guys, what I wana say is, is that if I do manage to get the set up going and its all good, then I hope to return to gaming but unfortunately due to my work and the house, Im going to have to restrict my time to one - two days a week and this time I want to spend touching down with the team and setting up training sessions = the old SB way. Yeap!

Im going back to the roots on this one and will let you guys know sooner about what routine or schedule I can create for getting back in touch with you all. I got a basic plan, all I got to do now is work on it but it will mean just for a day or two. Summer is on the way and the bizzy period for bars, restrauants and hotels - so I got to put my priorities in order... On a suny day I work almost flat out without a break for about 7-8 hours, so you can imagine wat state IM in sometime when I finally get back home.. lolzzzzz

Thanks for staying with the clan boys and working at it, even desite our set backs, we are still moving in the same direction.

Dont give up!!!!

Love you all..!

Major
Smile
x

Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am

WOEHOE!
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 am

GOOD to hear Major
Back to top Go down
Angmar
SB NL - Communications
SB NL - Communications
Angmar

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Yay Marcus! Very Happy And just of it this way: if you can make it through the summer period you can make it through everything Wink
Back to top Go down
http://firefly182.hyves.nl
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Woo Smile
Maybe you can post on here what times your likely going to be on if you know in advance and we can all pop on Smile?
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Do you own your own bar Major?
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:24 am

YO team.

Been playing killzone tbh, just to get back into things and I want to complete the final rank lol.

Next month will have a new shedule and Im glad its done monthly rather than from week to week. But I will take a look and write down some days. I dont mind buying a game either - as long as its worth it and means we can all join in.But yeah one of my key appointments with the clan will be about touching down and doing something speacial in the time I have - its going to be more fun and team building, getting back to what set us apart and to awaken that internal brotherly fuel that kept us going...

As for the bar, no its not mine, I dont own it but I run it. I have done well, so they tell me - it was stressful at first mainly because everything was new and also because I had three days a week doing my language course, this really took alot of energy from me. I.E: Lolz = I was that focused on listening to clients and understanding them and translating in my head what they meant or wanted that when I got home to watch TV - That I couldnt even recognize English when my lass zapped through the channels ..! That was very Freaky..!

Well the good thing is, the SBNL team have now got a place to meet up and have a drink now..! LOlzx >>>> The SB Bar..!!

I'll do a youtube vid at some point and if any of you come over to Holland you'l have a good bar man who can talk the talk of gaming and let you have a gggreeat time..!

So guys, I'll update you soon, as for now Im off today and because the weather is good, we are off to go picknick and take the bikes..! Sunday I start at 9.30 and it will be bizzy..!

I havent forgot you, this clan always has had a very special place in my heart.

Thanks for keeping in touch guys. Smile

Marcusx

Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 am

good to hear things are coming along major, i drink to less stress in the near future!
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 am

You in Amstardem Maj?

Get me a job in the bar, want a gap year away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 am

I'll get you a job hatchet... In my pants!
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:45 am

Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Major Major Major Have a good time, NEXTGEN not going to leave and will push us to the max, more recruiting already back in action. Its about time we sorted this out and put us back were we we belong at top of main streem gaming, y has the best clan lost its way? we need to push shit forward and stop fucking about, i am up for it so lads get to gether and start fucking them up. like i do when me and Next Evolution r on together. Hardest bought me in who not been on for a while, but an awesome player think BFBC 3 will be good 4 us we need 2.
4 get about mw and move on. I think code has been the downfall of many clans. Lets sort it out now so we have a goal and work together to make SB a clan to b known once again
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Forgot to add this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Warx7lVXas

Welcome to my games room and my gaming set up..!

Read what you said NG, wat do you mean by code? Now as for me, now that most of my stuff is almost done, I should be able to help. On the down side, Im am in the process of starting up my own business at the moment so I got all sorts of stuff going on.

Im all for BF3 TBF - lOOKS LIKE THEY MIGHT HAVE FINALLY NAILED IT.?

Do you still play KZ3 - I got the game as you know but, for me, they killed it!

Lets plan ahead then.

Maj

Smile

x

PS: Saw sum you tube vids of the retro maps, there a f00kin joke, they almost changed everything - GG are a bag of wank when it comes to telling the truth tbh. I hear Radec is back on the menu, Id hate to see how well they mess n fuk that up too.. Toss heads GG..! Killzone II had strategy, KZ3 is nutting but a gun n run CODZONE mock out..!
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:26 am

lol cod,, Yep still got KZ3 not been on for a while although i did enjoy it..
Im on Homefront at the moment and loving it top every game lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2