7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

If you think im perfect...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnderclassedHERO

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-01-30

If you think im perfect... Empty
PostSubject: If you think im perfect...   If you think im perfect... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:07 am

im not. The reason i can give you advice is down to my own issues. It all started when 3. I woke one noght with the heavy breathing of my uncle. I asked him whats was going on and he said he was having a bda dream and his bum was itching. I wont go into details but he allowed me to scratch his anus with my willy as my finbger wasnt long enough. From that day I questioned my sexuality. I thouroughly enjoyed that moment with my uncle and when he died from chronic anal cancer I knew my wang had to the ability to take life and give life. This started me on my sexual journey through life. When I was 5 my mother bought a cat, I did not like the cat so i decided to get some butter on that cat and I shagged it to death. My mum was unsure abput what had happened as the butter led her to believe the cat has overindulged on butter which led to it untimely death. At the age of 11 my cock was in over drive, I shagged cathy and jane. The moment the hamsters died my mum knew what was going on as my sperm was recognised by the coroner. I was taken to a group thrapy session where people with the same condition all talk about there problems. After 6 months I was removed from the group as I was the only one left. This has left a hole iterally in me and metaphorically in my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gayuk.com
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: If you think im perfect...   If you think im perfect... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:11 am

i feel for you my good man!

I was born with both sexual items and have on numerous occasions felt the need to **** myself! This has let to being a social outcast and feared by many, now i have come of sexual age i can now father and mother little mutant retard babys and together we will take over the world!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: If you think im perfect...   If you think im perfect... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 am

this new addition is...well....epic?
Back to top Go down
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: If you think im perfect...   If you think im perfect... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 am

just some harmless fun Sauron Smile
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: If you think im perfect...   If you think im perfect... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 am

Neall- wrote:
just some harmless fun Sauron Smile

well it's working so keep it coming cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you think im perfect...   If you think im perfect... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you think im perfect...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: Personal Problems Forum-