7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

killzone 3

Go down 
+3
MajorCensus
Next Generation
Dark_reaper101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_reaper101
SB Assessor in Training
Dark_reaper101

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-05-31

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:04 am

Realy looking foward to this game. I owned on KZ2 lol
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Well not sure what to think about it really.

Its been suggested its a "next year" game anyway. Its also more likely to be appreciated when theres a lot more 3D TVs about. Im not sure how to imagine it tbh...

Theres quite alot they got to fix with N0 2 (KZ2)- like more quick & reflexive movements rather than being able to buscuit dip between shots..! I never had one fall in..! lolz Freedom over your controls too, Gee I better not start...

But yeah I liked it too - had lots of potential but the entire process and build up took way too long, by which time most people jumped back to MW because it was easier. GG messed up big TIME..! The truth is, is that they cant change things too much, because it could mean that the exsisting colony clans of Killzone 2 and gamers might not be able to access the KZ3 Game, thus alienating them. COD4 Managed it with MW2 (But look wat a messy dat is) and had almost two different gamea, brain wahsing us with the bullshit that the graphics are far better and its all improved - thats BS..! They play us like fools with there games..! But KILLZONE 2 on the otherhand cant afford to fuk off their past loyal fans; although it has'nt stopped them in the past lol. Truth is, its better that they make that as open as possible - so that migrating PS-KZ2 fans will be able to buy the map packs and thus the entire gaming community of KZ can connnect & play together... For this reason, I feel certain game mechanics or systems will remain intact and be a continuing part of future Killzone "generations"...

Im still looking forward to seeing what the next one brings...So its a good job that the 3Disum is optional!

thx

maj
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 am

Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:56 am

-----------
KILLZONE 2

Just letting the team here know, that I am staying on KZ2 and hoping to start again with a new team. I have been away for quite a few months and my MIA has taken its toll on my reflexes..lol

Just last week I wrote a PSN message to the SB team and tried to explain that I hope that SB and the players that are true, loyal and want to work together can. The idea is simple - If you like a game, then grow a team on it.

Like now, we with have Black ops / MOH coming out soon - a remake and almost an addition to MW2 tbh. Every year and every three- four months a game comes out and everyone jumps ship. I feel the way forward is to have dedicated teams who stay loyal to a game and grow with it has the next instalment comes around. Thus you have a trained team, who know each other can work together and brin the pressure down on the enemy.

Has for maj, Im staying on KZ2 and I hope that I have enough in me, to build a new team, who will stay and continue onto KZ3. With this in mind, all the clan hoppers and game jumpers have jumped and now the game community on KZ is loyal and keen on the game (only take on those who like the game and are likely to stay)- so thats really an advantage - all I got to do is find the players who want to join a clan, have good comms, are mature enough to work as a team and players who want to make something really worth fighting for.

On the up side, SB has a good and well established history and those who join us, will know that we have lived through and been tested with the sands of time. I have already made a few new friends and had to refine my friends list to do so (sorry sau, I had to delete you - wildchild-24 took your place lolz).

I'll tell you this, its been hard and its going to get harder before I make any real break throughs, but Im sticking with it and I owe it to SB to defend our home right and our original brithplace, has others would leave it - I shall not, even despite its many flaws and fustrations I hope to bring back the pride to the fold, and the oil of our engines will flow like blood before I am finished...

Ladies and Gentlemen, SB is in preparation for KZ3...!

By starting with KZ2..!

Soldiers.

GL

maj
Smile
x

PS: I wil still be touching down on other games too - doing my rounds to stay connected to the SB whom still bare and hold our banner with honor and dignity.
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:36 am

deleted me....hmmm if i ever come across u in mw2 u feel how i think about that lol
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 am

lol Sau.

I will pop on now and then, its good to have a break from KZ every now and then, I feel like Im on whizz when I go back - the controls on MW2 / COD are a lot more faster and you can run and throw a G- where as in KZ they have stopped you from doing it..!

BASTERDS..!

xx

maj
Smile
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:31 am

Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:33 am

so now we know there are vehicles in multiplayer
Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

Number of posts : 457
Location : Chester; england. Having a nerd shesh most probably
Registration date : 2009-02-11

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 am

I think i just went in my pants . . . . . Bring it on!

Maj if you on mate and im online drop me a message i may come say hello since my bros away i have a mic this week Smile

I bust my sharkoons Sad just a little gutted lol need to fix them but on the inside they look like they have been made my 12 year old girls lol Ill work it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 am

That looks awesme and for KZ3 - In 3D online...?...?

The melee system on KZ was a it bland with just the rifle and gun butt "hitting" but now looks like were going to have the full package - looks mad,.

But yeah those who are now playing KZ online will see this and vids like it and prolly stay. So for me its about Focus. Just for me on one game - and then work the rest out afterwards.

Thx Sau, great find and intel bro.

maj
Smile

x
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:56 am

The game should be awesome, looking forward to it loads.Should have a 3d tv by the time it comes out. Seen a 40 inch 3d tv with (bit small but it will be ok 4 now) free blue ray player for £1000.00 i may get it but waiting to see if the price drops by the end of the summer.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 am

Yeah, Im interested into seeing what they are like, gonna have to check out and see if theres a supplier near by and ask for a demo or sumat. I do like the idea but also price is important - failing that, Im going to see if I can work something out for my projector. Apparently there is an apperture on the market that sits in front of your beamer and changes it from 2d - 3D. Normal glasses though, nothing special or with batteries.

Going to wait too, the games not out till feb , maybe I can try and save up just in case.

I did ask the games shop to talk to sony about getting in a HD 3D TV, for demos etc but I dont think its gong to happen. But thats the sort of investment and publicity you need - how else can you sell it to gamers if gamers dont have access to seeing what the benefits are...

maj
Smile

PS: Anyone else tried out the 3D tvs...? RESULTS..?
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 am

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1113945p1.html

I THOUGHT SO AND FEARED THIS...
Looks like when you buy KZ3 you will have to start all over again with your rank.!

FUKING FUKING gg WANKERS..!!!

lAZY c**TS..!

Looks like your exp points will be used where you want them - unlike in KZ2, you had to work all your way through the rank system of classes before you got to u lock maybe your favourite class - sniper was last. This was a real draw back, has you could not do anything about it - oh and the three star rank - god that was such a ball ache. Infact I still have not fully made my rank and looking at the hours some of these players have put in, is complete carzy and ludicrous...

So yeah back to the start again. Looks like its got clan support again, judging from the read up in the link, and cut scenes that make the lead player the Film Hero - well maybe thats good for promo's but to break up the game whith cut scenes is agin going against one of there ( GG's) previous promises: To never take you out of the action. In my book they have become a lieing and full of bullshit developer. They can go to hell.

Lets see what happens and what price range its going to cost us. But to take away all you have achived is ridiculous - looks like we wil see "flash in the pan" clans again because this sounds like its idea for that sort of thing, enoug theough they say they are re-working the clan system - lol = another fuk up me tinks...!

/\ Take a read boys.

major
Sad

Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 am

Killzone 3 Beta Site Launched http://beta.killzone.com/kz3/beta-login.html

A beta for Killzone 3 is likely to arrive soon as the website for the Killzone 3 beta has been spotted.
It could always be a test of the game's companion website.
A Sony representative informed Shacknews that "Guerrilla Games is currently testing a number of elements internally with Killzone 3 and further details will be available soon."A beta test was conducted for Killzone 2 prior to that game's release and it stands to reason that Killzone 3 would be tested as well.
It remains to be seen if a beta, if planned, will be one of the bonuses included with a PlayStation Plus subscription as one of the advertised features is priority betas. I have seen most sites saying Playstation Plus will be getting the beta first.
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 am

PS3 gamers will be gunning for the Helghast again in February 2011. It's been official for a while, but now it's even more so. Sony has just announced the official release date for Guerrilla Games' Killzone 3.

The upcoming shooter is now set for a February 22, 2011, retail date. No further details yet on any special edition boxes or bundles, but seeing as how this is one of Sony's biggest properties expect to hear more about those soon.
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 am

FOOTAGE USING THE MOVE PART1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-hjmku8HCM
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 am

Back to top Go down
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-02-08

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:43 am

i heard there is some delay when using the move ingame that would be horrible for shooters.

not that i would ever buy that lightning stick. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:24 am

the Move is possibly one of the stupidest things you could possibly use with killzone! if there is delay when using it your gonna get RAPED!
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Totaly agree, Shooters using this ICE CREAM can't see it working.
Socom have delayed its release think because of the ICE CREAM too as they are using it as well. bit silky as they could not get Socom confrontation right using the standard ps3 control
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:34 am

lol guys....

Ice cream!

Well I wont be using it either, in the games room the beamer and PS3 are set well far apart from the Wall, and therefore I need a long wire for the camera (eyetoy2) - and theres like a 2 second delay ( lolz)...! So I have restricted sing star and other movement controlled visual games to the living room..! I dont have to hear my GF sing while Im shooting noobs then. :p But thats not enough desire therefore for me to go out and expensively try this thing.

Back to Killzone boys..!

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/killzone-3-multiplayer-beta/2526

>>>ESCENTIALLY YOU PAY FOR THE FUKING BETA..! WANKERS..!

>>> 1ST 10'000 >. FUK THAT, THEY BE LUCKY TO GET A 100.! KZ2 Sukx

SONY AND GG Can officially go fuk themselfs..! I dont need play plus and Im not going to get it just for KZ - I waited for KZ, I slept for KZ2 and Im going to do other things for KZ3 > .!!! I will get the game, Id like to see what they have done - as the game as almost killed me in boredom in trying to fully rank up, I'll be lucky to get that final rank before the game comes out. KZ2 and its entire game ethos is a fuking joking and one dying to be laughed at - if Gerilla games messes this one up, then heads will roll.

PS: "Gerilla Games" lolzz - should be known as a swear word to gamers..!

Guys - if you do the beta then Id like to know what you think about it, but I wont be going there -I get better things to do. quite frankly.

Gentlemen.

Always !

Maj
x

PS: Hear my rant about KZ2 on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MajorCensus#p/u/3/lowj8PhmmIc

Last edited by MajorCensus on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:46 am

Lol
i made a new post about the kz3 beta....
and you have posted it too..
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: kz 3 info   killzone 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 am

Heres a vid of KZ 3 and some comentary on the game, jus incase you missed some info from what I wrote..? Quite some criticisums on the game too - of which I feel are well founded. Quote: So this is Killzone2 with faster response times. Thus CODZONE..!

aNOTHER MESS FROM gg.

thx team.

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/killzone-3-mp-beta-quick-play/351989
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killzone 3   killzone 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

killzone 3
Page 1 of 1