7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Recent Rip Offs...!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Recent Rip Offs...! Empty
PostSubject: Recent Rip Offs...!   Recent Rip Offs...! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 am

http://uk.video.ign.com/dor/articles/894993/ign-game-scoop-tv-say-no-to-used-games/videos/gstv_usedgames_051710.html

It seems to me that the publishers are doing their best to find a way to rip more money out of us boys...

I think that EA did it with tiger woods first - but the idea has caught on. The new map pack for BFBC II > VIP map pack means that you can only get it if you buy the game free..Is that right..? Seems like dice has bought into the idea too. So game sales on used games are going to only fall into casual gamer hands - but what about the more than casual gamer = were going to be picking up the bill.

This bullshit is going to become pretty much standard, as for me I dont like the idea and its a cheap trick to cheat us and make them richer - those greedy f88kers..!

What do you guys think...

Whats next - charging you every time you get online or reducing your experience unless you pay exclusive prices...?

thx

maj
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Finlay
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Finlay

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Recent Rip Offs...! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Rip Offs...!   Recent Rip Offs...! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 am

Yeah its common place for EA to rip us off.

They have considered the idea of only allowing first hand copies of games such as fifa etc.. to be played online using a code within the box thus voiding the use of preowned sales making people pay for new copies of games to play them online increasing their profits..
Back to top Go down

Recent Rip Offs...!
Page 1 of 1