7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

SB Questionaire...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

SB Questionaire... Empty
PostSubject: SB Questionaire...   SB Questionaire... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:05 am

UP DATE:

Hi guys,

Most of the members and players here at SB have been sent a "request for help" private message recenty - and even our SB Sleepers.

If you have been sent one, then please take a few minutes to fill it in and send it back to me - If you fail to do this then you fail to be heard and I'd like to hear you, along with SBHQ. If you havent been sent one and still feel you would like to help us with, then scroll down the page and copy the questionaire at the end of this message and send it to me. It will remain confidential - unless of course you post your conclusion on this public forum. GL

The idea is simple: to get feedback from those in and around this clan who can tell us what we are doing good and what we are doing bad - or in other words what our strengths and weaknesses are. Identifying these will help us move on and develop this clan so that it remains pro-active and survives. We have had hard times but our soldiers always pull through...

The feedback sent in so far has been very helpful indeed and at the moment we are working on some solutions to what was revealed by those who took part.

If you have filled one out, id just like to say a personal thankyou for your honesty, advice and effort - for without this how can we approach the errors of our ways.

Gentlemen...

kindest Regards.

major
Smile

PS: Its never too late to send it in...

*******************************************************************************************************************************

SB

RECRUITS REVIEW

Assessment review of SB’s new recruits.

Author: SBMC

***************************************************************************************************************************************

CONTENTS:

* Introduction.

* Document Information.

* SB review (SBRR).

* Personal Comments.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Introduction:

The SB new recruit review or (SBRR) as it is abreviated, is a way that SB can get feedback from those who are just joining us for the first time. Its also a way to ensure that we can communicate to the new players that we are still a developing clan, although we have survived for about Six years now, we do need to look forward and into the future. To get the best results we can use these questionaire’s to assess the current state of play and get a general perspective on SB. Thus it is allowing us to adapt the clan in a way that is user friendly and accessilbe to all the gamers in the gaming community. Your feedback will help shape SB and allow us to focus on what we are doing right for the future of this clan.

Document Info:

This document consists of two sets of questionaires, both are confidential. One of these, (the boxed one) will got straight into a data base and the results be posted in SBHQ. The other will remain in “questionaire form” and will be used to address any results that are aroused by it. This document belongs to the SB Recruitment Team, it will be sent directly through to the Clan’s Counsel to ensure an even and fair review of its contents is possible – any personal details will be removed for confidentially / agreement.

In the SB Recruitment Review's questionaire part I, please Place a ( X ) into your selected choice box – this is multi choice answered… At the end of this document are some more questions = Part II, and this part of the document is mainly for your personal comments and opinions to go into. Being as honest as possible will help us the most as we can get to any root problems if any exsist.

Thank you for taking the time to read this document and in filling it and sending it back to the Recruitment Team.

Thx

SB Recruitment Doc4 / 2010

SB Review Questionaire Part I

Q: How do you feel you are settling in with SB at this moment? X

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: How well do you feel you are getting on with the rest of the clan?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: How do you feel you are getting on with the team Captains?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: How do you feel you are getting on with the Co-leaders?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: What do you think about our SB training sessions?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: How do you view our website – www.7thbarrier.co.uk ?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: How is your access and availablity like to our site?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: How is the SB clan viewed by other gamers – in general?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: What way does SB represented itself online?

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

Q: How are the communications and connections between SB’s – in general

* I Do not Know.

* Terrible?

* Poor?

* Average?

* Good?

* Excellent?

SB Review Questionaire Part II

Q1: Are there any players you feel your not getting on well with?

Q2: Why is this and can you identify the reason?

Q3: How are you finding the team in SB?

Q4: Do you see anything negative about SB that you feel we could connect to or address has a clan?

Q5: What are the strong points of the clan so far?

Q6: What are the weak points of the clan so far?

Q7: Do you have any personal issues that are reducing your online gameplay, capablities, potential or dedication towards the clan and our matches?

Q8: Is there anything you feel needs to be improved – or suggest what we can improve on in SB?

Q9: Have you any concerns at present with what you have seen in SB?

Q10: How do you feel SB are dealing with your application?

Q11: How do you feel about our application process, proceedures and policies?

Personal Comments:

Be free to add anything you feel that can help us become more organised, user friendly or better equipped for the future.

Kindest Regards.

SB RecruitmentTeam

NOTICE:

The information you send back to us will remain confidential and all details of the “player” will be “erased”, the “results” from this will be posted in the Clan’s Counsel for discussion and review.

Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB

SB Questionaire...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: Mad House-
Jump to: