7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Private section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Private section Empty
PostSubject: Private section   Private section EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Is it active in there?

Give me access Razz

Make a group called "SB old member overlooking like an angel in the heavens"
Back to top Go down
Finlay
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Finlay

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Private section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private section   Private section EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 am

Long time no see hatch,

How are things going mate?
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Private section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private section   Private section EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:45 pm

ye im good, not much to say lol Razz

Rolled in a few achievements on UC2 & BF with TYT which was good fun Very Happy Then doing ok on MW2 in a few tournys but Ive retired from playing that now.

Although TYT is boring at the minute, real lack of community about the place mainly due to lack of games. Just playing with Hydro mainly nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Private section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private section   Private section EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 am

haha, I was definitely considering quitting mw2 before i went to xbox, was simply getting boring tbh.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Private section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private section   Private section EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 am

Well I popped back on the old PS3 last week, pretty much my first time in months. TBH I was really happy to see the amount of SB - Not just those who wander our home here but some older / past members of the clan whom still proudly play and carry our name.

It wasn't long before we had a full room fo SB and even so on the other side. Really did enjoy tuching down with some past players and making a small team of players whom I stood with in the past. I am alone on KZ and yet have a full team on MW2, so because of this I tend to play it more. What I do like a about KZ is that the ammount of camping is far far less because the team or side has to be focused.

In the near future I'll be asking this past members to see if they want to pal up and get back into clan matching for the clan, although I may not be able to clan match myself or be as active - but I will still try and see what I can stir up. I was impressed by the way was and has been acting like a team but for me, its been my first few games and Im a total noob, even with that said and done I still know enough to tell me about what makes a good team. I dont think I got to rank 13 yet - so Im very new - so Im looking forward to unlocking the things that help me play the way I like to play and will focus on this.

Guys, you all know who you are - its always good to play in a team and one you know you can trust to watch your back and help the team win..! Some fantastic game play and support from the guys..!

maj
Smile

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Private section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private section   Private section EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 am

YEH was good fun never played many games with you but sure i will over the coming weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private section   Private section Empty

Back to top Go down

Private section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: Mad House-
Jump to: