7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Zeniths MW2 Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Zeniths MW2 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 am

Just Zeniths trailer for his Mw2 montage, with no editing. Member of our X360 team, plays Ar support for us and is pretty good at what he does as you can see. All clips taken during tourn matches or scrims (Y)

He's looking for an editor sooo if anyone knows anyone... (:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox8gJkNb7Vk&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Nice spawn trap at 1.04 didn't know that one.

Some good clips although there were times he was standing in the open and had 3 guys shooting at him that couldn't kill him, so the opposition didn't seem anything special.

How good would you be on 360? I thought most of 360 teams were back to cod4 now.

Heres a video of my time, although not my view point unfortunately Sad

Its a clan war against ybT who were second in the CG £400 tourny, although I have since decided to take a break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuukPiGLpt8
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Yeah teams which are going to ECL went back to cod4, but after ECL most are coming back and seens as we aren't going to LAN we stayed.

But, really, I think the players overall on ps3 are better tbh, as before mw2 where ps3 has come together, it's been mainly about the simple killing with no communication etc. which I think has really shown the class, having played against infused, ex royalty (rive), E3 and mX, really I think the best player I've seen overall is still Steveybrown, and people off the ps3 in general. E3 we've played twice, first they walked over us, and second was on the first day of switching rolls and we showed we're definitely improving. Just recently we've started collecting some good results, and should be pushing top 20 quite easily according to zenith, who knows much more about it than me.

Personally I think the overall skill is higher on ps3 than 360, apart from the top teams on 360. Generally it's much more about teamwork and communication, so once our teamwork gets better we should be bringing good results. Just yday, after the E3 match we beat people who top the GB ladders (not too much, but shows how bad gb is really), quite easily, 6-1 in ctf where they ended it with 3 mins left and then 2-1 in demo.

If you look on Zen's channel he usually puts up some match videos when he looks at it, so you can keep up (Y)
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Ah ryt cool, cheers.

Haha steveys class, met him in real life, well sound.

Who all is in the team and who are they from SB, like who is alex? :S

My team near beat 4D & eMp before I retired for summer, both games we lost 3-2, we well improved as we lost like 12-1 to empathy in a ctf when we first formed. Defintley all about communication as the game is so easy to kill people especially with the Famas.

Yeh I'll try my best to keep updated Very Happy My team is in the last 8 in ps3 p2p but I won't be playing as I resigned and because I was leader I doubt we will win as most callouts were from me and I kept things under control.
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:04 am

Alex is Dark_reaper, neall is neall as you know, finlay finlay, simmons me and Zenith is who we picked up originally as a 5th but hes taken up pretty much the main ar slayer.

It is all about communication and teamwork really, everyone should be communicating not just the leader, I play a big role like shoutout to alex where to pull the flag and such and that but thats just generally the role of smg support, shoud think you lot will do fine.

Yeah we only just lost to Ministry 3-2, apparently if we had our full team we would have won (think we had 2 pickups, i was away), and now we've switched about roles we're definitely playing better, me and alex as an smg partnership seems to be working very well, i get to steal his flag caps when he dies Smile

Im glad the ps3 community is starting to turn like the xbox, I remember on cod4 when BSQ played S&D only and such and there were like no callouts at all, but now ps3 is turning more competitive too Smile
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 am

Btw, the skill is like the same its just that more people know about competitive gaming on the xbox, so when you put it into prospective the players look better from ps3.
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 am

Zenith's now been dropped :/
Good player, but gloats, always blame everyone else and causes arguments etc, we've picked up v ReMeDy v, a relatively unknown player tbh, but is an absolute tank, bit of a connection player but he admits it so it's fine xD

Great player, sound guy and is less of a killwhore, so should work. We've been scrimming together and finlay said to me on msn what we were all thinking, that we played better without zenith and so when he rage quitted a scrim which he wasn't even playing we discussed it and decided we're dropping him and picked up remedy, who said yes straight away (Y)
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 am

haha nice one :p
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Good games earlier, was my first time on MW2 in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:33 pm

was my "active" second time on in 2 months or so.. was playing real crap, my aim was terrible Laughing
u and dunc did pretty good
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Ye another guy was Doyler from iKz on a second account.

Dunc was getting well arrogant at the end though, couldnt make out what was being said but. Although he had like 30 days on mw2 so he has to be good
Back to top Go down
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 am

lol XD 30 days?!! doesnt he get bored?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeniths MW2 Trailer   Zeniths MW2 Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeniths MW2 Trailer
Page 1 of 1