7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Applicants Please Read.

Go down 
+3
MajorCensus
appleitus
TheHatchetMan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Applicants Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:43 pm

OK after a discussion between Hardest, Next-Gen and myself, we have came to a conclusion with the applications. To be honest we were overwhelmed with the applicants, especially considering they were all very active and skilful players, something which 7th Barrier have been lacking in recent months.

After various conversations and a few private rooms together we feel we have got to know the applicants for an adequate amount of time and thus have came to a decision on each of the applicants.

Ben-ND
- Unfortunately we have heard nothing from you since applying and your application has been rejected.

Flux
- Probably the most skilled player and we would be overwhelmed for you to join SB, also showed a very mature attitude.

Kayne
- Very active and skillful player, had lots of nice chats in the skype convo. Sometimes a bit too eager although we would be glad for you to become a member.

Mathy
- Once again a very active and friendly player who performed consistently well in the private matches, member Smile

Oba
- Our only problem with you Oba is that we haven't heard you on ingame comms and haven't had a chance to chat to you on skype, I will invite you to the skype chat so some of the senior members can get to know you better, for this reason we are just going to wait a few more days.

Padeh
- We haven't really had the chance to play with you yet. Very friendly and will likely be a member although some of the senior members would just like to play with you more before coming to a decision.

Spooner
- As stated in the thread, we will be rejecting your application.

Back to top Go down
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:59 pm

ditto.

You may not be hearing from Kal- for a bit. Last night his mum through his ps3 across the front room as he was being rude to her. Wasnt there so i dont know if its bricked or not LOL!
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 am

Rule N0 2..

* Dont mess with mum..!

Spare the PS3, Spoil the Child... lolz

****** B2B = Back to Business...
Hey guys, you all are involved in this game and the soon to come B'ops. I take that you all have it in good order and are talking it out amongs yourselfs. I leave this over to you guys, I trust its all in hand tbh..! What I have seen so far has been fair, well thought out and balanced for both SB and new prospective members, your choice and decisions seem very well founded.!

thx team and keep it up, great stuff..!!!

Always

maj
Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 am

appleitus wrote:
ditto.

You may not be hearing from Kal- for a bit. Last night his mum through his ps3 across the front room as he was being rude to her. Wasnt there so i dont know if its bricked or not LOL!

Ouch Neutral

I didn't put his name by the way as I assumed he was already in seeing as he is on roster and what not and he didn't fill in an app like the others, wasn't leaving him out Razz
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 am

lolz,

Bloods thicker than water, but not half has tasty has wine.!

> Eat yellow snow, it could be beer..!

lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:44 am

MajorCensus wrote:
Rule N0 2..

* Dont mess with mum..!

Spare the PS3, Spoil the Child... lolz

****** B2B = Back to Business...
Hey guys, you all are involved in this game and the soon to come B'ops. I take that you all have it in good order and are talking it out amongs yourselfs. I leave this over to you guys, I trust its all in hand tbh..! What I have seen so far has been fair, well thought out and balanced for both SB and new prospective members, your choice and decisions seem very well founded.!

thx team and keep it up, great stuff..!!!

Always

maj
Smile

Hatch has been doing most of the work, so wp hatch!

Im starting my month long stretch at work now so ill only be around on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:02 pm

I beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
mATHIEU911

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Awesome topic Hatchet mate.

Will Do everything i can to help Seventh Barrier Forward .

Thanks x Wink

Back to top Go down
Flux
SB Member
SB Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Sweet, thanks for the opportunity. Congratulations to the other accepted applicants.
Back to top Go down
-oBa-

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Thx SB and i will stay in contact on skype+psn.
Congratz to others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicants Please Read.   Applicants Please Read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Applicants Please Read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: