7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Return to competitive gaming.

Go down 
+4
sauron76
Neall-
Bergy
Jamesil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

Number of posts : 457
Location : Chester; england. Having a nerd shesh most probably
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Return to competitive gaming. Empty
PostSubject: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 am

Evening gents,
Just wanted to leave you guys a message and let you know things are changing on the Jamesil front.

I guess i don't really know a lot of the team now and ive been so out of touch for SB for over a year now so i wanted to poke my head above the water and say hello Smile

For those of you lucky enough not to know me im one of the 'who the fuck is that guy with the silly red name in the roster' type of people that for some unspeakable reason has managed to retain a status within the clan that's far above my involvement. I used to play with SB a long time ago back when they were formed and got back into SB as more of a community player around the end of 2008 with very little intent to take it any further than casual gaming. And then i fucked of to uni and then left, and then spend 5months sorting my career out. Now im back and have th time again to take this shit seriously.

Long story short i'd like to start getting involved with the guys again now ive got things back on track. Im looking to start playing competitively again and id like to do it with SB cause i have got a lot of history here.

So yeh simples guys just a hello to all the guys i havent really met before bit of a catch up for those of you that i have.

Jamesil Smile

Feel free to add me on PSN My tags the same as on here Smile

Check my new perchase out Very Happy Man i cant wait Very Happy

Return to competitive gaming. Product-2771-Lg0-0
Back to top Go down
Bergy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bergy

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Good to hear of your return m8! cheers
Back to top Go down
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 pm

god jump on my band wagon james!!! White is the SEX!!! mmm soo good aswell! takes a while to find the right volume between ear deafening and nothing haha! but good choice man Razz
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:52 pm

who are you? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:08 pm

:L James nice purchase Razz
you still roomate of millo? Razz
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 am

Hay Jamesil, good to have you back.

Look foward in getting to now you.

Like the headset, i was looking at getting a set myself
I'm using turtle beaches at the moment but the ones you have are the dogs bollocks
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:11 am

Razz Next gen u got x1s? im now on my third chat lead |:
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:42 am

Got the p21, bought them 12 months ago.
was really impressed with them when first had them and not had any problems with them neither.
A few of my psn friends have them and had loads of trouble.

Return to competitive gaming. Videog15

Perfection takes time. I know.
Back to top Go down
James

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 am

Hey guys its jamesil im at my GF's and forgot my password so im just gonna leave this as a guest lol

Yehhh i also have a pair of sharkoon X-tactic digitals but decided it was time to upgrade Very Happy

Nahh im not living with millo at the moment although hes trying his hardest to get me to move into his basment lol Was down there the other week playing halo with him for like 48hours solid xD

Also add me to the GB/ CG rosters for the PS3 Very Happy Its jameil i think lol

Has anyone had it delivered yet? Can't freaking wait mine got posted on thursday night from game and i paed for the extra postage so im hoping ill get it today or monday morning Very Happy MY headsets here monday too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Feeling a little let down by Treyache that i can't cammo my pistols though :O Sad Just want to cry about that lol

Lots of love boys xD
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 am

Mine was posted Thursday from game too, payed extra for next day delivery. waiting patiently

Return to competitive gaming. Videog18

Perfection takes time. I know.
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 am

James wrote:
Hey guys its jamesil im at my GF's and forgot my password so im just gonna leave this as a guest lol

Yehhh i also have a pair of sharkoon X-tactic digitals but decided it was time to upgrade Very Happy

Nahh im not living with millo at the moment although hes trying his hardest to get me to move into his basment lol Was down there the other week playing halo with him for like 48hours solid xD

Also add me to the GB/ CG rosters for the PS3 Very Happy Its jameil i think lol

Has anyone had it delivered yet? Can't freaking wait mine got posted on thursday night from game and i paed for the extra postage so im hoping ill get it today or monday morning Very Happy MY headsets here monday too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Feeling a little let down by Treyache that i can't cammo my pistols though :O Sad Just want to cry about that lol

Lots of love boys xD

the basement text sounds bit gay james, sorry What a Face
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 am

nahh i know some peoples mates have had it posted, but no one on my mates list has it yet... teammates will be getting it monday almost definitely, ill be getting it on tuesday :/

servers are up on the xbox apparently which is a little annoying but it doesnt matter much like.
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 am

Know about 10 people who have it and have been playing it the past few days.

Customisation as a whole is meant to be on another level, I can't even be bothered to explain as you will all have it in a few days but as far as private lobbys go and just guns etc.. as well, you can customise lots.

Hit detection ISN'T as good as MW2 Sad Although it takes more bullets to kill which is good as you need a more consistent aim. Generally 2-3 bursts with a M16 unlike on MW2 were it was 1-2.

Anyway nice to have you back, will either get mine at midnight release or go on Tuesday morning.
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 am

TheHatchetMan wrote:
Know about 10 people who have it and have been playing it the past few days.

Customisation as a whole is meant to be on another level, I can't even be bothered to explain as you will all have it in a few days but as far as private lobbys go and just guns etc.. as well, you can customise lots.

Hit detection ISN'T as good as MW2 Sad Although it takes more bullets to kill which is good as you need a more consistent aim. Generally 2-3 bursts with a M16 unlike on MW2 were it was 1-2.

Anyway nice to have you back, will either get mine at midnight release or go on Tuesday morning.

there is no stopping power as i recall?
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

Nopes :p
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 pm

yeah apparently the hit reg is a little worse than mw2, but not looooads worse and the health is like cod4 jugg...

apparently guns are pretty well balanced, e.g. smgs 3-5 hit kill or w/e at close, but really weak at long range which is good, and the m16 is 1-2 burst still apparently, but normally two.. apparently the g11 one bombs about as much as the m16 on mw2 though still Sad

Maps look alright, launch would be a SICK map if they didnt have the friggin rocket which goes off randomly, pretty much nerfs it for competitive as you cant turn it off Sad
Back to top Go down
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 am

good to see your back, i invited u on CG.

i thinked about getting astros but they were to expensive for me. so i got myself a px21

Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 am

Razz
Neall now has bops btw.. havent read other parts of the forum to see if he has posted a verdict yet though
Back to top Go down
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 pm

probably whoring it 24/7 now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to competitive gaming.   Return to competitive gaming. Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to competitive gaming.
Page 1 of 1