7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

7th Barrier on Killzone 3

Go down 
+3
MajorCensus
Next Generation
Jamesil
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

Number of posts : 457
Location : Chester; england. Having a nerd shesh most probably
Registration date : 2009-02-11

7th Barrier on Killzone 3 Empty
PostSubject: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 am

Hey Team,
Just wanted to touch down and see how everyone was feeling out killzone 3.

I'm going to assume alot of us are getting it and there more than a few of us who are planning to hit this game pretty hard.

I should be geting this game Thursday; friday at the latest though so ill see you all online. I've arange it so i dont have work from wednesday till next wednesday so ive got plenty of time to play with you all this week. Got a feeling me and next-gen are going to be getting pretty nerdy on this; feeling a little compatition comming for uk number 1 in the first week lol

That said im not sure who out of the SB Leaders was planning on getting it in the first few days so ive spoken to major about making the clan on there.

As far as im concerned i just want to make sure we get the Tag 'SB' if possible but well have to be dam quick if we can't get that you all in favour of '7thB' that i nabbed on the beta?

Who ever is on first grab the name, spell it right and get the tag SB Razz Then even if you don't want to manage it you can throw across leadership to someone who'l will do all the stuff.

So if im the first one online ill make the clan, first thing and get you all invited, but ill need list of who wants in:

Jamesil
Next-Generation1

Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

Got a feeling me and next-gen are going to be getting pretty nerdy on this; feeling a little compatition comming for uk number 1 in the first week lol as quoted by Jamsil i like this...

Totally agree we need to be quick with the clan sign up so we can get SB, if not though 7thB will work too. I have a few names who want in for KZ3 only one is not registered to SB forums ....

Jamesil
Next-Generation1
craigs38
Next-Evolution1
xDaJaVuX
XSnakeyboyX

Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 am

Tbh with you Jamesil,

Im not in favour of 7THB. We have been known for years now as SB and if people see 7THB, its leikley they wont know its us. We must remain consistent with our tag and remain focused on keeping it as it once was, SB is known for SB and only a handful may know as as from SB if we coose to change it to 7THB.

If you guys want to have a vote on it then its out of my hands, but I stand for SB, and this is what we are. For the Beta it was okay but for us and our lergacy to all whom know us, we must remain as SB as our initials.

Dont take it the wrong way Jamesil, I know you mean well, but I think we are sort of weeakening what we are by doing so.

I dont vote for 7thB even though I know what it means. Im an SB Man through and through - and we need to ensure that people know who we are and what we stand by, changing our name every game is going to get us no recognition at all...

Sorry mate, but that the way I feel. You joined us as SB and so have many others - SB has been the mark of quality for all these years, id hate it to be lost.

thx

maj
Smile

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Oh maj i totaly agree mate thats why i asking the first guy on there to get that tag.

You see the system is trying to promote uniquness in clan now only one team can have a certain tag.

For example if i get on there and get Seventh Barrier (SB) and another team come on with the team name 'Sticky Ballsack' they can't have the tag SB cause we have it.

Totaly agrree though mate we have and sill always be SB but i figured 7thB was a second best up for any suggestions though should SB be taken before i can get it, ive taken thursday of so itl be within 5mins of th delivery lol
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Would it be possible to register the clan on KZ site as you can find your stats on there plus look at clan stuff. If so we can Nab SB soon as the appropriated servers are up and running...
Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Good thinking NG, Ill take a look and see if its possable. There might be a rank restriction to making clans like on alot of games but we will ahve to see ill check that mate when the stats reset!
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:11 pm

add sauron76
specter_sb
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Jamesil
Next-Generation1
sauron76
specter_sb
craigs38
Next-Evolution1
xDaJaVuX
XSnakeyboyX
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm

We have 8 at the moment, i am thinking we need another 8 if simmons weeman major Hardest Neall were up for it we would be much stronger, Looking at the team so far and knowing how some of them play, no disrespect we would be average. They could be awesome players.....they just aint at the moment. i now 2 on list are restricted with time issues. I will try and pull a few more guys in, i have some connections in Chili... lol Plus i think you guys now a few more peeps.
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:59 am

well i have some americans in my list who will play this game 24/7 and some other sb members who are hardly on the forums.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:16 am

Well it sounds to me that you want this one Next Gen..

I aint sure how things are going to go with me at the bar, and next months rooster wont come till a week in at least. My hourse will be crap because I been ill this month and my boss will want me to work some extra hours back, becaue of my days off. So this next month will suk. Im still not 100% tbh.

From what I gather Next Gen I say you take leadership on this one if no one else objects but I want to make sure its SB and not 7thB - No offense to anyone who wanted to yvote that one it, its just we must remain faithful to our tag.

So If you want it and no one else wants to stand in your way I say you take the stand on this one. As for me its a difficult month and although I'll try to get on as much as I can, I see some silly hourse just where I wont be around at the time when most people are on from SB. We need a player whos 100% SB and who can devote time into so to ensure we get some good battles going.

Thats my say on things - please e-mail or PM me boys if you got any concernes or what to raise something - we'll get through it, we always do.

maj

Smile
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 am

The Killzone 3 stats are up and i can find clans there are 12 set up at this time but there is no feature to allow you to set a clan up on there so it will have to be done through the game.

My copy has been dispatched, prob want get it till Friday lunchtime as my post is always late.

We will need someone who gets the game before this to get our SB tag set up.. I will check as soon as i get the game however by the time i get it SB may be gone, i will try though.

Please any members who get it earlier try and do this asap or will will loose out on our tag.

Thanks

Next Gen
[img]7th Barrier on Killzone 3 Attachment[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Major noone wantts 7thB read my comment you fool lol

Only ONE clan in the WORLD can have the SB tag so if someone gets it before us we cant have it lol

If you have any alternate suggestions to 7thB is SB is taken let us know though Smile

Yeh im totaly cool Next running the team on this one tbh the team leadership goes to those who deserve it for current effort and its got to be that way so NG all the way in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:16 pm

mycopy will be delivered tomorrow unless post delivery guy steals it so i can claim the SB tag, but that's possible only for me this thursday cause game is not delivered where i am right now, after clantag is claimed i can redirect leadership to next gen(if he asks me nicely woehahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Looks like things are shaping up nicely.

If somebody with the right authority could set up a Killzone 3 Tactics, upcoming matches and match result discussion forums That would be great.

I would like to thank you guys for our support and sauren your the awesome mate hehe.

7th Barrier on Killzone 3 Attachment
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm

SB has already been taken, i asked snake to do it as he has got it. So he is going to try and get 7thB till we decide what to do.

Last edited by Next Generation on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:43 pm

sucks, my copy was delivered today, but tomorrow i'm able to play it
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:47 pm

that sucks mate

Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Next Generation wrote:
that sucks mate

i knew it, but for work i'm in different location than were the game was delivered
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Well i have to say what a great day on KZ3, myself Jamseil and snake been on most of the day together.

The funniest time online for ages me and Jamesil on with a couple of yanks i think they were, we never stopped laughing in every game we played in with them, prob for about an hour and half even when the lobbies went quiet it was so funny i did not want to leave but had to sort my kids out.

Add to this Jamesil i cant put it into words...... Man what a laugh..

Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:20 am

He was sweadish and totaly nuts.Speaking in a japaneese acsent for like 2 hours xD

Was just total hillarity funny thing is we fucked out and won every game for those two hours Very Happy
Ive got him added hell be on later too Very Happy

Guys NEXT GEN is the clan leader on here atm so if you want invites just ask him Smile

Sure well sort out the officers/leaders plan when the next patch comes out and we have some more idea of how the game is going to be played Smile

Get ure arses online already i want a squad Wink
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 am

I have invite quite a few there prob only a only a couple i missed out on...
Swedish lol funny as **** ...... anyhow be on now Jamesil

Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 am

i was man just took a shower comming back on now Smile See yo on there.
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 am

Campaign is like a film

Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 am

Who Took SB...?

As for 7thB you know my thoughts on it and anyhoo I have joined the team...

Just thought Id LET YOU guys know that I got a pernament ban on KILLZONE.COM...!

Lol, they wrote back to me today to say that nothing could be done - the day I had my ban lifted, so I wrote back to the QA guy, seb downie and in the "name i gave the e-mail addresss"I wrote GG wANKERS. So thats didnt go down too well.. lolz

So I again said a few things on the forum and again got insuklted and again told them what I think, and again I got banned - this time, it only took me about three hours.

Well Im not sad at what I did, said or wrote and beleieve that GG are pathetic about how they handel things. The truth is, the reason they put was that I was abusive to the staff - but wait the staff have been abusive to me and Im not one for sitting down and taking that shit..!

I will be online but this week is bizzy for me.

thx team - keep up the good work..!

Majout..!

Smile

x

Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 am

We tried to get SB on the Wednesday as snake had his game early, but it was already taken.
so we decided on 7thB until or we could change to SB if it ever come about.
We did try.
i
I have looked to see who has got it but cant see anyone with it...A few peeps i have heard muttering oh thats an SB lad so they or some still know who we are..

Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 pm

I have found out that a German clan have the tag SB*B

Back to top Go down
Snake
Snake

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:16 am

Cant we use like SB. The clan tag could be SB with a dot at the end would that work?

For example

SB.
SB*
or something like that Smile
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 pm

hey guys just checking in,

as some know im now specter_sb,,

have had a few games on kz3 with koudbier, will be on this weekend.

next gen thanks for the inv, see you on there soon.
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 pm

No worries mate, did send one out on Thursday before
release it must of expired 7th Barrier on Killzone 3 Attachment

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Barrier on Killzone 3   7th Barrier on Killzone 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

7th Barrier on Killzone 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next