7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? Empty
PostSubject: SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?   SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 am

Just wondering what we all might be playing..?

It will also help because there quite a few tasts to do and it cant be done just by one guy.

So Im wondering you you know what you want to rank up first or what class your going to focus on.

I dont think that GG are allowing the class system to be mixed like it was in KZ2 - So I think that is rather restrictive, if so we will need to make sure that we cover all the bases and ensure that we have more than just one class operations for matches etc.

As for maj:

Im going to first unlock The tactician class, then the engineer. I do this because I know that captured spawn positions are important to game play, I noticed it on the beta and I know that for all the game modes you need to be able to as flexible as possible on the map, and half of that is having access..! Losing your spawn area's mean your likely to get spawn raped and pushed back, from what I have seen the Frozen Dam Map only had three door ways and if theses where locked down and no other spawn laces where available it made it very very had to get your team out abd be effective. One match I had was just terrible and no body was supporting one another and it ended up being 5-1 or something like that, terrible.

Its also good if you got the engineer because of his hack ablity and his bott, that when fully charged up can give some stronge botts, but botts out in the open are just vunerable to sniper fire and dont often last long, but put them in doors and you got the element of supprise. Ammo and having the extra ammo means that in stead of having just two C4 you get to play with three..! Great for defending way points and capture areas. Best thing to do is, use them ( all three) and then reload your ammo, you'l get another three in your pocket and just 60 seconds of activity from your C4s, if they get used up or go off, you got 3 on hand ready - if they burn up, your ready for your next set to lay down. As soon as you lay them always reload with the ammo crate - if you use any more than three per time, or while the others are alive it will replace them and the ones you laid will disappear - meaning what you lay, the last gets the priority. Thus 3 is the max, but more than enough if done correctly..! Try planting C4 on the sides of enemy crates and out of sight, because yours will flash red to the enemy and the ammo crate will be green, so make sure your crafty when you drop em - if you do it good, it will take the crate out with them, or both depending..!

Keep it up boys..!

What class will you be and what job are you going to try and do for the team..?

MAJ:
TACTICIAN / ENGINEER

Thx Team.

mj

Smile

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?   SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:37 am

Good thinking Major,
would be good to get this down so we all know our roles.
If everyone could concentrate on building and using two separate classes this would benefit the team 10 fold.
For instants we may be in one game short of a tactician if for hear sake sauren could not play, we could then use someone else who uses that ability, he would jump right in.

I would say Marksman and sabo for me i used the sabo all the time in KZ2, and used the marksman on the KZ3 beta.
As the marksman now has an assault rifle, we could use this to push forward quickly, how ever when we get cort out and cant push up as being held back a bit from long range, as there was allot of this on the beta were you would have marksmen pinging you of from afar i could then change weapon and use this to ping some of them off.
Even if they run they wont be safe lol

Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

Number of posts : 457
Location : Chester; england. Having a nerd shesh most probably
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?   SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:48 pm

I guess im going to be the same way i used to be.

I will LOVE Marksman and its probly my strongest class but ill PLAY tactition cause one good player as a tactition can mean the differance between winning and loosing evey match like on KZ 2.

Thats my logic anyhow
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?   SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:13 pm

will answer when i have the game tomorrow, but only be able to play this thursday cause game is delivered on different address then where i am now grrr
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?   SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Sound i will get Next Evo and xDaJaVuX to post there classes up tomoz
craigs38 is on his holidays so catch him when he is back..

SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? Attachment

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?   SB KILLZONE - What class R U...? Empty

Back to top Go down

SB KILLZONE - What class R U...?
Page 1 of 1