7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Hatchets Situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 am

I thought I should give a run down of whats been happening.

Black Ops PS3

After being in the league and only me and Hardest pushing for clan matches or being active we both got frustrated. We agreed that we had given up with SB for BO and possibly other games as simple tasks such as giving new members forum access wasn't happening and the clan was/is falling apart. Someone who is active needs to have admin powers, I vouch for Next Gen personally.

Xbox/ECL

I recently purchased an xbox as alot of my ps3 friends are on there. I play quite a bit although I still work as well so I'm not on loads. Currently I just play Black Ops as I can get into competiteve games so easy on xbox and this allows me to keep at a decent skill level without having to be committed to a team.
I am also going to a LAN for Black Ops, European Console League, in April. The event will probably have hundreds of players competing and I am actually going to play PS3 at it, you will see me on stream Smile If anyone is interested in going then visit - http://www.ecl.eu/ Myself & Simmons will be there, also a possibility that chrono/hydro/oisin, and a few other ex members may end up going.

Ultraviolet

I recently became Console Manager of this gaming organisation. Basically they compete on all platforms and pick up professional gaming teams. They have players going to LAN on all different titles and even fly one to america to compete on Starcraft 2. I run the console side of things, the org is primarly irish and I don't compete for them, I just do management side of things. Along with that I am actually helping organise a LAN in Ireland for both PC and Console, we are just talking about it at the minute but have a few meetings for sponsorship deals with Intel, Sennheister & SteelSeries, this will probably be 6 months down the line at least untill we get anywhere.

Auntie Social

As SB was so dead I made this team and we played on a few games together on gamebattles and stuff. SB is and has been so dead that it was impossible for me to do anything to help the clan, especially when admins don't even give new members access, not worth the hassle. Anyway we probably have the best gamers on PS3 at the minute, both old and new, DoA top 2 players joined me - Lyall & Tech (Making DoA poo now) as well as that all the top cod players also joined.
Anyway I play on 360 now and I would still like to help and play with SB, and possibly bring my members over but I'll cross that boat when a good PS3 game comes out, hopefully Crysis 2. But we really need someone with admin powers who is active, knoxy/neall aren't active at all anymore which makes getting things done a pain in the arse.
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 am

With all i was going through with my divorce, i never got into BO only played zombies or i would of been more supportive.
i am soz i could not of helped you out more

Hatchets Situation Attachment

Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:30 am

Don't worry mate, I might buy Killzone 3 but the beta was so bad Sad

Hows you nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Am really good mate, past the through the storm now lol. Got my 2 boys living with me so thats good.

The beta was bad but there was a patch on release and there will be another 1 at the end of the week, so the game runs better than it did....

Hatchets Situation Attachment

Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

I understand you hatchet, i vote also for next gen and myself for admin rights Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 am

What Sauron said :p

Still 50/50 on KZ3 heard alot of bad stuff about it, any of you guys getting crysis 2? Smile
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 pm

yeh got it pr ordered. So i will give it a run see what its like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hatchets Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatchets Situation   Hatchets Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatchets Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: