7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakken
SB Oath
SB Oath

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) Empty
PostSubject: Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)   Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:31 pm

I'm back home for Easter holidays, to the joyous discovery that my brother has invested in a PS3 and CoD4! So yeah, I'm gonna try and get a bit of gaming going!

I tried CoD4, and I'm shit at it, but it's fun so I'm gonna slug it out a bit and try and improve, and am currently trying to figure out how to get online (with a little help from Canon Fodder!).

So yeah, to the guys I know from the good ole SB days (Ino, Canon Fodder, Major Cencus, Bergy and Jsun), add me! I couldn't get Drakken as a handle, so I went for MDrakken (my initials in capitals, as well as my usual name).

For the rest of you guys, add me anyway, I want more friends to pretend that I'm popular.

Cya's ingame! -Drakken
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)   Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:29 am

Shocked

Sad

Drakken - you bitch..!

lol

Welcome back soldier, god where have you been...? scratch

SB are still about mate - never ending and never giving in. How is life treating you? You ready yet, to come back online and shot the stuf...? Oh, your getting KZ2 mate..? U beter..! Twisted Evil

chat soon mate Smile

Major
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Knoxy_
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Knoxy_

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)   Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:16 am

Hey Drakken, Knoxy here

Hellllllllo dude, pleased to meet you

Welcome back!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.7thbarrier.com
Drakken
SB Oath
SB Oath

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)   Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 5:23 pm

I've been keeping up with news on Killzone 2, and will definately try to convince my brother to buy it when it's released, though I doubt I'll be getting a PS3 anytime soon Sad

I can't afford one, don't have time to game at uni and don't even have the internet at the minute either, so I'll just be a holiday gamer!

I'm having lots of trouble connecting to CoD4, it's really frustrating me! I haven't actually played on my account yet, it never works (though I've played on my brothers account).
Back to top Go down
Inothep
Inothep

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)   Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:33 am

You're with us in spirit, that's what counts.

Just don't put your invisible balls on our heads, ghostboy! :p

Greets
Back to top Go down
Bergy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bergy

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)   Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Wooha! now there`s a long lost soldier! Shocked

Good to see you still alive and kicking! I`ll add ya later on m8 Cool Hope life is treating you well!

Kindest regards, Berg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)   Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Town! (for 3 weeks or so . . .)
Page 1 of 1