7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM Empty
PostSubject: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 am

lol

Can you believe it boys...!

I spent two days there trying to express my feelings and opinins, and the gay fan boys there, who in my opinon are not fans at all, get me banned because I stand up to the fcat that Killzone is like COD.

I cant belief it, 7 year a fan of this franchise and the website ban me, I had no warnings waht so ever - just so jumped up guys telling me what I can and cant do with my opinions.

This is a total joke and GG yet gains havenot got back to me, because there little pussys and cant stand up to me like real men. This is a joke to gaming and to the passionate people who like to support games and such franchises like KZ.

But in my opinion, Killzone IS KODZONE..!!! FINAL..!

I got 6 day lefts, can anyone help..?

lolz....

Maj record breaker..!

lol

Smile

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 am

Help lol?
Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

Number of posts : 457
Location : Chester; england. Having a nerd shesh most probably
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Major this has been long overdue but now seems like the right time. . . .

I am actually in love with your ways xD

A true noble gaming dinosaur who never fails to show the world how gaming used to be; and we have to love you for it.

Subtly. . . whilst you may lack this its far more entertaining watching you make a point Very Happy

I have faith in gurrila and im sure they will get you back onto the forums if you explain your plea Very Happy

Give it some time mate i know that killzone has changed alot since the first one and the franchize has evolved so much and its uniqueness has deminished somewhat but here how i think about it.

I used to have a fat chick girlfriend. . . huge boobs very differnt
Now she shels lost fuck loads of weight and the enomous boobies have gone with it. . whilst shes lost her previous uniquness and unique posatives theres lots of new possatives to be had. . . even if there more mainstream.

So im just going say fuck it and enjoy it for the improvment on COD and other FPS's that it is.

In my opinion if this game way 90% Cod 4 and 10% killzone it woul be 10% better than any other game on the market.

See you online soon then? Wink

Much love maj, for serious making my already hillarious day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

well gg has to make money so when u look on the market and see cod dominate the charts regarding fps it's obvious others try to imitate it. don't take me wrong, i understand that u don't like it but if they want a huge fanbase they must adept, and in this case adept to cod.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:25 am

Basterds,

funny thing is, I checked it a day later and there was guys there already missing me, like wheres majorie?

GG have not wrote back to me, nor can they be assed in my opinion.

Already there are more people there complaining, its going up everyday and one guy said.. "HAAAA, HAAAA Told you so".... and like three guys got on his case because they thoght he was me.. loled seriously..!

I wouldnt mind but they got me down as a troll, one who used abusive langage agaisnt another member - yeah that memeber was like swearing at everyone on the forum who didnt say that KILLZONE was ACE - Yeah they tell me he's a GG Developer - cant say its true but he suks bigger dick than GG..! I hate it and I told him where he could go, quite a few people agreed with his bad attitude towards new memebers - but hes still there falmin every noob who says boo to GG and still is being negative.

Cant win em all eh boys..!

I be back to rub there sad nosesy in it, even if they ban me again - I will get my revenge, I will stand proude about there small heads once more, I will raise..!

Thx team,

sad day for the freedom of speech in my book, but GG cant hold back the bullshit for ong, already theres heaps of USA players complaining about the online - and that it crashes, dosnt record stats and is laggy... lolz

I told you so...!

Haaa haaaa..!

Tanks

maj out..!

Smile

x

Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 am

I wrote on there about your position and had 4 or 5 maybe 7 or 8 lol jump down my throat.. there just a bunch of wannabes.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:10 am

lol

Yeah what a bunch of total losers - I mean they ust dont like what I wrote thats all, but they should be a little less anal about it all. I think the game is lame thats all - doesnt stop me wana play it. I just want people to know of what a joke I think the game is. Its sad that so mny got on your case NextG mate - sorry you had to go through that. As for the maj, Im used to it with cunts like this.

Just thought Id LET YOU guys know that I NOW got a pernament ban on KILLZONE.COM...!

LolZ,

They wrote back to me today to say that nothing could be done - the day I had my ban lifted - THAT SAYS IT ALL THERE TBH, so I wrote back to the QA guy, seb downie and in the "name i gave the e-mail addresss" I wrote GG wANKERS. So thats didnt go down too well.. lolz

So I again said a few things on the forum and again got insulted and again told them what I think, and again I got banned - this time, it only took me about three hours.

Well Im not sad at what I did, said or wrote and beleieve that GG are pathetic about how they handel things. The truth is, the reason they put was that I was abusive to the staff - but wait the staff have been abusive to me and Im not one for sitting down and taking that shit..!

I will be online but this week is bizzy for me.

thx team - keep up the good work..!

Majout..!

PS: Hope this make you proud Jamesil, maj never give in..!!!

x
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:34 am

LEGEND!

Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM Attachment

Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

Number of posts : 457
Location : Chester; england. Having a nerd shesh most probably
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 am

There are days i just want to spoon you maj . . . . this is one of those days xD

Sorry i didnt write back before next gen id jsut recived my sharpshooter. . . . WOWZAS BTW seriosuly impressed i actualy got a decent score with this online! 6-5 and 10-4 low but yeh not bad lol

Still need alot of practice but yeh its going well, ill see you all on tonight and you can laugh at my tryna play motion control after a workout im fucked and it aches playing as it is hahahaha
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:50 am

MY LAST MAIL:

Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 4:55 PM
To: GG wANKERS; Gg Wankers. II
Subject: Requiring feedback. ASAP

lol

looks to me like your staff and GG is not good at dealing with criticisum..!

If you cant deal with this GG you should give up developing games full stop. Looks like once again I have been banned for giving my opinions on the website and if thats not good enough. If My COMMENTS where too adult for your 18 CERTIFICATE THEN YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP. This is a joke GG - this shows me and everyone else how pathetic you and your game really is. If you cant stand up and face the facts then you should not have a website that allows feedback to be given - especially if your game is an adult 18 RATING. Get it, non of my comments where too insultive, especially if you read what insults I was given, but that just shows how bisaes you are - and so clear what this community will think of you..!

Im still a fan of Killzone - the original, thats when you guys really knew what you wanted to do and when I beleved in what you was trying to achieve - thats so far away from the new truth of what you have become.

If you want me to pop along to the office, I live in Holland and Id be happy to face up and give you my opinions face to face, but I dont think you guys got the balls..!

Looking forward to a reply.

Kindest Regards,

Marcus Jones BA (Hon's)

SEBS LAST REPLY :

Hey Marcus,

I am not the mod who banned you. Calm yourself. I have not heard any constructive criticism in your rant, just noise.

Please don’t mail me again.

Regards,

Seb Downie

Producer - Guerrilla Games

LOL THATS HOW THEY DEAL WITH IT..!!!

Losers

thx team

maj

Smile

Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey Next Gen,

I saw what you wrote under the title Disgrace.

linkipoo:
http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/Disgrace/m-p/714529

Its a sad world when your out numbered and the fan boy extremisum takes over, most of those guys are friends of the devs and that little tosser knucklepleb what ever hes called, makes the pod cast - of which I took to pieces because they where talkin shit and tbh, it was boring and full of their egos. So on that note they put the boot on me. I have got the Helghast Edition and the shop owner did ask if I still wanted to buy it, as I complained about the bullshit that KILLCOME Had banned me ( hes knows Im a passionate Killzone fan), and I said yeah. When I ordered it, I said I would and Im a man of my word through and through. Not only that but I want to be able to support my local games shop, with all the internet shopping, these guys are having a real hard time - the recession has not helped. Not only that but I like to go down there, chat and have a look about at whats worth collecting. At the end of the day I am a game collector, although I dont have everything - I cant afford to, thus I need to make choices when spending that sort of money, I do like my Killzone franchise and the history that connects us to it. I feel a little disconnected now, but is see a clearer truth now - GG as lost itself, its touch from within and its true fans.

I did'nt buy the edition for GG, nor the fan boys, I bought it for my games room and yes it looks great on my shelf next to my cinema screen...!

Just a personal thanks for your kind words about me. Im not here or there for a war but its good to know someone sees it from your side. I must admit I did have fun there but more importantly voiced my feelings. Im glad they banned me tbh, because as you know I never stop, never give in and I never serender = typical 7th Barrier spirit..!

Thankyou.

Marcusx

x

Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:05 am

well personally i think you're an internethooligan major Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:55 am

What sauron said LMFAO ..

Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM Attachment
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:37 am

ethug!
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 am

Yeah FUK GG and every noob who thinks KZ3 was a sucess. They sold us half a game, gave us DLC's from past KZ and took away spectator view, the ablity to listen to music while you play KZ and fuked up all the classes. Id hate tyo see what mess thay make of KZ4, the thing is, they again will change things and all those who ike KZ3 will then hate it and yet again KZ will get new noony noob players and the game and system will start all over again.

Kill off your past fans, make new then do it again - it all about the numbers.

And in my own words, GG have done nothing to deal with any of the real and relevant issues that have been brought up ever since the first day KZ3 went online - oh yeh and patch that fukd things up even more. Nothing but lies , cons and empty promises - expect this forever with all future gaming.

Its becomin a joke, and every year you get a new age group coming of age, to replenish those whom leave the sphere of gaming. And because your new, you dont know what many many delevopers have taken away and now charged for in gaming.

BAN ME AWAY, MY VOICE WILL NEVER STOP, NOR MAY HATRED FOR YOUR DECEIT..!

Fight on boys...!

Maj out!

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM   Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM Empty

Back to top Go down

Maj gets banned from KILZONE.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: