7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

SORT IT OUT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

SORT IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: SORT IT OUT   SORT IT OUT EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Just a short word , but guys and girls SB downfall will be and is cod.
We need to start enjoying and be part of other games if we don't it will mess us up. was going to say fuckup but used it tooooo many times tonight. We are the best clan about so lets prov it, and 1 game don't make u known, playing and winning all games do. SIMPLE FACT. We have the peeps to do it and we will. Lets sort it now b4 SB become a lost an forgotten CLAN. If u guys don't want to try im off. soz LETS START WHAT WE R GOING TO FINISH
SB 4 EVER
Back to top Go down
Picksh

SORT IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORT IT OUT   SORT IT OUT EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 am

Hey man,

Yeah I agree,

look on Cod there are several very keen guys, Hot Tuna for one would be an awesome addition and he can bring a few more, CAN THE RECRUTIMENT TEAM PLEASE PULL THEIR FINGERS OUT and get this guy on boar, he has applied loads of times!!

Picks/ Specter

As for playin other games, I agree, get on it, drag some people in.
Back to top Go down
picks

SORT IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORT IT OUT   SORT IT OUT EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

take it back about tuna, i see he's been added, though I'd stick as full member. pointless trialing, theres v little activity here anyway
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-05-04

SORT IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORT IT OUT   SORT IT OUT EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 am

Yay for Tuna! <3
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

SORT IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORT IT OUT   SORT IT OUT EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

i understand your point next gen, thing about cod is it's load and play lol, u son't need skill to play cod but it's very addictive grrrr. So bf3 and resistance 3 are coming, i loved resi 1 and 2 so will buy 3 and depending how the mp will be i will scout around there. Also with bf3 hardest will come back for it so we can divide scouts over those games since bf is about teamwork opposite to solo-cod.

So when the recruiting delivers some decent players who aren't clanhoppers we can decide if we stick to 1 game or if we have enough active members divide our attention to all 3 shooters(bf/resi/cod) but for the time being my personal opinion is to stick to one game, also handy for recruitment so they can focus their attention to that instead of wading through all 3 major shooters this year.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

SORT IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORT IT OUT   SORT IT OUT EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 am

Sounds like a good idea Sau.

Im prolly getting BF3 first, RFOM3 will prolly wait, although Im likely to follow what the best and least lagg is.BF3 looks good I only hpe that they sort out the squad system this time and comms, I know me and a few others have had problems. Lets hope DICE learn from this, but my feeling are its just another cash cow with broken promises and lies. Prolly going to get the pre-order thus can get access to the Karklan maps etc etc.

My only other worry is that they make the servers like they did on KZ3 where you could not set up rooms to explore - that sucks and that whole just join and hope its a map ( random maps sucks) you like. Did like BFBC though but not enough for me to invest in BFbc2 - It was like a shopping game where you had to sign up to EA to get any extras and thats a fuk up, nutin but EA fatcat idealogy BS..! lOL>> Did you read the reviews on MX Vs ATV...? What a joke, looks like they are trying to do what EA and others have done, sell half a game, charge you for unlocks and NEW DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT..! So the future is like this, buy half on disc, buy the rest online and pay twice as much for it... My gaming days are over, its become infected by corporate scum concepts where money is the only point of interest and not that of those whom you are trying to sell to, yet again - sell to the masses and the individuals will never know. Who cares when you make so much money, whos going to complain and will your voice really really matter. Especially when you have a whole crowd of underaged gamers crying their tears to mumy and dady - not knowing the full picture of what they are actually "buying" into.

Anyhoo, enough of me rant - we will see what crap the gaming industry dishes out again, prolly lies and money making quick scams, we will see heh boys..! ????

The future is bright, the future is EA costly..!

LOve you guys..!

SBMC

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Sponsored content

SORT IT OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORT IT OUT   SORT IT OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

SORT IT OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum