7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!

Go down 
+3
Simmons
Salaronde
Hot__tuna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! Empty
PostSubject: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 am

Hey guys, I'll try to keep this short and sweet, with a new SB leader shortly on the horizon i would like to put foward a few suggestions. 1st as most important to me is we have seperate leaders for xbox/PS3 i for 1 want to game competetivly. On PS3 we have maybe 12-15 players that i game with pretty much everyday but nobody seems to be organizing anything and nothing ever seems to really happen, this said i would put myself forward to help coordinate clan matches and other things, i feel as if my part in this clan is rather small at the moment and would like a bigger peice of the pie so to speak. I'll post more suggestions later today but my game of HQ is about to start lol, sauron ima beat youuuu Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Salaronde
SB Member
SB Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:14 am

lol sounds good there isnt any activity lately one the forum aswell as on clan matches so a fresh new wind might exactly be what is needed to get things back up and running
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 pm

XBox side went a long long time ago, SB soon transferred to the sL tag to be sponsored, but this team wasn't really SB anymore as the starting 4 SB (Simmons, Neall, Finlay and Alex) had transferred to Simmons, vital Remedyy, PhantastiQ and invidia Brennan, with myself, PhantastiQ and Brennan all quitting now, and Remedy carrying on playing in the top 10 team, vital.

But yeah, just need a leader for ps3 really.
Not sure what I am doing yet in terms of console yet, may return for ps3 on mw3 or bf3 or whatever if we play it competitively... Having said that it will literally be only coming on to compete and maybe a few hours a week more than that, so even if I did I might have to ask someone to rank up my account :L will let you know what I decide.

Good luck anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 am

Sounds good Simmons, yeh thought i hadn't seen you on in a while mate. I have a few friends on PS3 1 who applied yesterday who are good enough to game competitivly, i think we have enough players and interest to really get this going. As for who the new leader on PS3 would be, I don't know. i was talking with sauron briefly about it yesterday. Anyways mate keep me posted, in the mean time I'm kinda recruiting some active players and like i said befor i don't mind taking on any responsibility Smile
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 am

Piggies, you have my vote tuna if u want to become more involved with sb, i suggest u talk with next-generation about recruitment, also next gen can upgrade people to membership, since we shortened recruitment procedures, so people can become member more quickly, also i suggest to future members to also register on www.consolegaming.eu so they can be added to the SB roster.

furthermore i suggest if there are not enough players to post recruitment adds on the several websites but as you already posted you know enough players. Basically sb is looking for committed people, not clanhoppers.

Same for you simmons, u know the drill lol but basically sb's problem is that we start with good ideas but somewhere down the road we come to a standstill, so that is something we have to avoid.

Regarding leadership, i personnally would like to see more of Neall and inothep and knoxy, so hopefully they will step up and become more active if there personal life allows it ofcourse.

If there are more ideas/suggestions put them in clan discussion or this topic. And if i can support anyone with anything just contact me.
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Yeah i vote tuna to be leader unless sauron wants to do it..... but tunas keen so let him loose!
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:46 pm

tuna ftw
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Just a side note, I've noticed we don't really have proper call outs for maps. So In the next few days I'm gonna get a ariel view of all of them and label call outs so we all know Smile
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:23 am

Tuna do you want me to do that? seens as I know all of the competitive maps call outs off by heart haha, will save you some time.

Also, Neall has quit completely now I think, not sure, and Finlay is off to the USA after summer to begin his football scholarship over there, and Alex I'm not sure about, don't think he plays that much anymore though, I will try and get in contact with him.. Other than that, I have a top 10 xbox player who would probably join for the 6v6 matches, but probably not for the 4v4. He came 9th at ECL2 (out of like 40 something teams) and is like a tank... I'll talk to him, only trouble is that im not sure what his comms are like now, cause he lives with his aunt I think, his nephew who is an infant sleeps in the room next to him and so him and his brother used to not be able to callout past like 8ish, but that might have changed.
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:29 am

Yeh that could be helpfull simmons, no point me telling every1 the wrong call outs lol
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Callouts:

https://2img.net/h/i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/maximillian-murdoch/DE/summitfinished.jpg - summit
https://2img.net/h/i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/maximillian-murdoch/DE/radiationfinished.jpg?t=1292721155 - radiation
https://2img.net/h/i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/maximillian-murdoch/DE/launchdone.jpg - launch
https://2img.net/h/i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/maximillian-murdoch/DE/havanafinished.jpg - havana
https://2img.net/h/i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/maximillian-murdoch/DE/gridfinished.jpg - grid
https://2img.net/h/i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/maximillian-murdoch/DE/firingrangefinished.jpg - firing range
https://2img.net/h/i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx215/maximillian-murdoch/DE/crackeddone.jpg - cracked

My advice would be to sign up to www.euesports.com if you actually want to compete as there are cups on call of duty being played there 2 or 3 times a week.

Also there is a tournament to win 4xSteelSeries headsets on Black Ops on CG at the moment. If you want to get active then get a team together and sign up - http://blackops.ps3.consolegaming.eu/leagues.php?id=91
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:26 am

thank you hatchet.
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 am

nice one hatchet
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Hatchet that sounds great, ima get one together hopefully for next week or maybe the week after. i think we need to learn call outs postitions and things. But thanks so much for the info, that's exactly what we need
<333
Back to top Go down
Salaronde
SB Member
SB Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:34 am

that sounds good nice tournament but well if you want to go some practice would be nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

That's what I was going to link them to Hatchet Razz I was going to make them, then remembered that trick did some on DE.
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 am

Sal ----- NICE!
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Guys

My heart goes out to you, really it does.

I say all the very best to you all, and the clan. Being torn between two worlds was starting to hurt. I hope I did enough. Hope you all know that SB gets my blessing and all those that fight for her and those whom ride in this ship.

Go for it team..!

Always

maj

Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks for the support Maj, and yes you do/did more than enough. I don't like using this whole past tense thingymabob cos your are the heart and soul of SB <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!   Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaders, tigers and bears, oh my!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: