7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Rules and Regs reminder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Rules and Regs reminder Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regs reminder   Rules and Regs reminder EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 am

hey all,

just a quick reminder to people about some of the clan rules about abusing opposition players. basically DONT do it. There seem to be a few people wearing the SB clan tag who aren't necessarily SB and i've noticed an increase in abuse in the lobbys, public and competitive.
This reflects badly on SB, so if someone in lobby is pissing you off just mute them, dont get involved in a slagging match.

Also, and this is a personal request so you can ignore if you want, but if we jump into a game against a really good side and we are getting owned, can we NOT always leave, the only way to improve is to play better players, i know its fun to pwn Noobs, but we need to improve (well I do anyway). So can we quit the bitching and try and work together if we end up in that situation. Please esp tell those guys who are wearing SB tags but not SB.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs reminder   Rules and Regs reminder EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 am

This is something we need to be picking up on again! abusing opposition is a NO!
Was something we never did on MW2 in lobby's and rarely in a match when they couldnt hear us! The occasional "noob" or "wtf sponging fag" is expected when ur getting into the game and dont want to die, but shouldnt be heard by their team nor should arguements be started!

If you want to go on a rant against some other players you can take the tag off and not put it back on!

Neall
Back to top Go down
Salaronde
SB Member
SB Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs reminder   Rules and Regs reminder EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 am

I agree, especially with the not leaving hard games last time it was just me and pickshinol against an other clan and we got just spawn raped but after a while we got better I 2 times had a blackbird only one kill short but the rest just left as soon as possible so we could only camp in corners Razz

I hate being owend but i liked it in the end.

And for the flamming in lobbys sometime i know people can get on your nerves and it fun to tell them but there is always the mute button Wink
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs reminder   Rules and Regs reminder EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Meh, don't see any need for arguments tbf, or not to start them at least.
But you shouldn't leave matches no matter how hard they are.. :/
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs reminder   Rules and Regs reminder EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 pm

well what everyone above said i totally agree on.
Starting this weekend i'm more online so if it happens i will ask the person who can't restrain himself to tone it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regs reminder   Rules and Regs reminder Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regs reminder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: Mad House-
Jump to: