7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

SB Teamplay update so far.

Go down 
+2
Next Generation
sauron76
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

SB Teamplay update so far. Empty
PostSubject: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 am

Well, since the discussion lately to play cw's again and the gaming protocol again placed hereby my personal viewings so far.

1: apparently it is still difficult to restrain from flaming enemy players in lobby.
2: instead of asking where the enemy is on the map use a spy plane and when the enemy is using spy planes stop crying about it and switch to ghost or shoot it down or use counter-spy plane
3: Somehow people think they will get 3x dogs,4x chopper gunner on every map against any kind of enemy players. Realitycheck: YOU WON'T! so stop crying when u fail.
4: again, when u got killed say the enemy position instead of screaming, i witnessed this week several times that a enemy player was able to kill other sb players because some people failed to give the last known position.
5: it is not done to kick sb players in favour of a random person who wears the sb tag but is not an sb member!

If we are to play cw's we have to be more mature, if you can't handle that, well, i leave the rest of that sentence to yourselve.

We have the qualities, no doubt about that but we have to bring it together and work on the small details otherwise we will fail.

do with above as you like
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am

Well said. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 am

Agreed with all things up there, however I am to be blamed for the moaning part partially, but I'd like to say (although I used to do this during matches a lot), during actual wars, I rarely do it and call out straight away.
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 am

Simmons wrote:
Agreed with all things up there, however I am to be blamed for the moaning part partially, but I'd like to say (although I used to do this during matches a lot), during actual wars, I rarely do it and call out straight away.

we all moan so we all have to work on it, but some people more than others
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 am

Agreed piggy, 2 things i need to say really.

1) sorry i have not been on, i got taken to hospital on sunday cos of my chest again, they say it's a chest infection but i know that's not the case, i'm feeling really under the weather atm but will be back asap

2) i need people who want to play competitivly to sign up to www.gamebattles.com so i can add them to the 7th barrier roster

pigpigpig
Back to top Go down
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 am

I was taken to hospital last week as had a scan and they found i have an extra beat because 1 beat is not strong enough, so the other 1 is making up for it.Was over there 7 hours having bloods, scans and xrays they said it was stress, been like this for 5 weeks now getting aches and pains everyday.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 am

Well look guys..!

Stress is a pain in arse..

So no body go dying on me okay..!

Please.

And I got to back up what Sau is saying, if you cant take the heat then get out the kitchen. When I get owned, I make sure I get even, one way or another. Tea baging does have its pro's..!!!!

Maj

Smile

x

Last edited by MajorCensus on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 am

Hot__tuna wrote:
Agreed piggy, 2 things i need to say really.

1) sorry i have not been on, i got taken to hospital on sunday cos of my chest again, they say it's a chest infection but i know that's not the case, i'm feeling really under the weather atm but will be back asap

2) i need people who want to play competitivly to sign up to www.gamebattles.com so i can add them to the 7th barrier roster

pigpigpig

that sucks tuna, any ideas of what it is and how can be treated? take your time and get well, that's most important.
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

I'm not sure what it is piggy, i have doctors at 5pm tonight, it's been going on ages tho, it just seems to have got worse this week :/
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 am

I joined the team on gb tuna, hope you get better soon.
Set me and Rus as Co-leaders so we can get matches and stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 am

ok I've set you as captain simmons, that's the best it will let me do. No option for co-leader, just captain and member. P.S thanks Smile pig
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Not really the place to post it but oh well, i went to doctors and they have referred me to a special chest clinic, lets hope all is well. Still feeling pretty rotten :/
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:31 am

hope its okay bro.

With the weather being normally bad in the UK, Chest problems are high on the list..!

Even mould in a damp house can effect you, I had loads of problems with that sort of stuff as a kid. If green wasnt growing on the windows, it defo came out when I coughed up..!

Those mini spores are'nt good for anyone health.

Hope you get it sorted.

Kindest,

maj

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks Maj, me too.

Hate feeling like this all the time Sad I'm hardly working at the moment because of it and what's even worse is i struggle to stay on the PS3 for any length of time Surprised
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Hot__tuna wrote:
Thanks Maj, me too.

Hate feeling like this all the time Sad I'm hardly working at the moment because of it and what's even worse is i struggle to stay on the PS3 for any length of time Surprised

hmmm maybe better to take some time off to get better 100%?
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 am

Naa Piggy I'll sleep when I'm dead Very Happy! pig
Back to top Go down
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Hot__tuna wrote:
Naa Piggy I'll sleep when I'm dead Very Happy! pig

unless you return as a zombie.

how was training if there was any?
Back to top Go down
Salaronde
SB Member
SB Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 am

as far as I know there was none....

As a zombie you can play much more then you really dont need any sleep
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:52 am

I would just lke to say again, any1 wishing to play competitivly, could you please sign up to www.gamebattles.com. I'm talking to you you Willis, Marky and Picksie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SB Teamplay update so far.   SB Teamplay update so far. Empty

Back to top Go down

SB Teamplay update so far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: