7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl Empty
PostSubject: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 am

Majors new website...

www.marquessmeubelkunst.nl

Just like SB to know that, when the days turn from pain to pleasure and the light is shinging brighter than any other day and I have peace at heart that both my family friends and home are all taken care of....

I will and I say, I will invest in SB..!

Some of you many not know but for the past few years I have invested money into SB, from past websites etc and this I hope will never stop. I dont tell evryone because for me its something personal and something I beleive in strongly, yeah this SB..!

So rest assured, that in the near future, when the time is right and I have the capital again, I will, I will again put my own money and resourses into SB, so we can have the best looking website going - you name it team and you can have it > and we can advertise where we want and where we like..!

That much I promise you..!!!

Till then, I may ask if SB put an AD up for me, so I can get some extra clicks on the website etc etc... If anyone else knows of any ideas or strategies for promoting websites then let me know.

So as its stands this is my new website, not quite the humble abode I have here but it is a link to my business afterall.

*choke* *coff* ....Neal, can you help maj on this with some sort of ad on SB's home page or sumat..?

Any littel help will help, but then > thats why its called help.!

>>>> www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl

TaNks Team..!

Maj Out..!

...Always by yourside.

x

PS: This didnt show up on the public page, so I copied it here team - just so ya kno...!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
sauron76
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
sauron76

Number of posts : 1485
Location : Mordor, where I rule supreme and slay all chickens who oppose me
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

nice site major!
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:23 am

Yeah we are working on more slide shows and stuff and later an English version, but thats way later down the road.

working on a modern ladies dressing table with changing colour lighting underneith with two cabinets - so far looks good. The drawers are the hardest part - more pics soon..!

maj out.!

x
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am

Yo Team,,

NEW WEBSITE TEAM: www.marquessmeubelkunst.nl

Been very bizzy with work tbh.

Developing a very rare collection I have had for a few years in my sketch books.

Although its geting rather difficult here in Holland, the Dutch like art but dont want to pay for it. The amount of people at the Millionaire fair who promised me a sale and who lied and let me down is a total joke. No offense to the Nederlanders, put they prefer cheap indian inporst that last a year or so - just so they can stay trendy. Or they spend a small fortune on a block of sawn wood made by a guy called tree...

Talk is cheap and so is making other people think your important and got a whole wadd of free cash.

The Millionaire Magazine also promised me a space in their mag - just has'nt happened yet - another lie !

If its for free then they pay for it. lolz

Got an special invitation though to Monaco Royal Exhibition for 2013, apparently one of the royal aids / fashion advisers "something or other" saw my table, they'd like me to go... and I got a nice offical letter at home ! Its going to still cost me some dosh and export fees etc but from what I gather they where impressed with my work and disgusted with where the organisers put me... So many of the "The Gallery Exhibitors" R pissed off with the MF organisers - people spent thousands to be there - Maj too ! Lols and the organisers put them and their work on walls and places they couldnt be seen.. Dont think Im going back tbh.

Anyhoow I starting again at the bottom Smile

Exhibiting my furniture here for a month: http://www.kunstcentrumdekolk.nl/DeKolk/actueel.html

Please take a peek of my work - you can also youtube: Marquessmeubelkunst too, theres many "how you make vids" Smile.

Got a Gallery up Noth of Holland and a owner in Amsterdam interested in the kokiri table, one in particular in a unique "Cobalt Blue" table...

Im still waiting for an order of 16 tables to go through, but the Dutchy thinks its too pricey...!!! Gee I was doing him a favour and he wants to take advantage of me, not for a game of soldiers team!

Despite the let downs, you can't put a good man down - things are looking up, they always do when your on the bottom. Smile

Be good and Guys take care.

Luv ya all!

Maj out !

Smile

x

Back to top Go down
MrOverDose
Captain
Captain
MrOverDose

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Wow really cool site maj! You've got some serious talent, keep up the good work!
I'll post it up on my facebook!

Peace

OD
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:38 am

Thanks OD.

To beb honest I could do with someone in SB to help me with making professional looking PDFs - so I can use them to send to clients - as promotional info. I can do it myself but my computer wizzard stick has long been stubbed and broken.

Send us a link via FB / Titter, OD.

Kindest,

Maj

Smile
Back to top Go down
MrOverDose
Captain
Captain
MrOverDose

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:31 am

I tried looking for you on fb maj, but i can't seem to find you..
I thought your name was marcus jones?
Feel free to add me, my full name is Kit Garretts

Peace

OD
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Go to my website and find the link on the bottom righthand side - should be both there mate.

The link should land you to both FB & Twitter accounts..

?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:21 am

Hi Guys -

Just to show you the stuff I have been upto.

Here's a link to my pinterest site. Its got my early work to my modern styled furniture.

Maj likes to pop in to see how the teams doing - yu all take care now mmmkay..!

www.pinterest.com/marquessjones

http://www.thecreator.me/creators/Marquess

www.marquessmeubelkunst - Exclusive Furniture !!!

Always by ur side.

Maj out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl   www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl Empty

Back to top Go down

www.Marquessmeubelkunst.nl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: Mad House-