7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

TheHatchetMan app

Go down 
+3
Next Generation
Hardest
TheHatchetMan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-02-08

TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:07 am

He's not 12 until January XD.

He needs clan training. Open rooms are one thing, clan matches are another.

He is in alot of quickscoping rooms, he is so good at it lol. They always kick him cause he too good lol
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:34 am

haha I have a little cousin who does all that as well, seems they like all quick scope these days, all started with millo and his montages on cod4 lol.

I'm at a PS3 COD4 LAN in 10 days and we are hoping to get some live streams so you better tune in to watch that :p

I'm assuming he is fairly active, come Black Ops I will get him into private rooms with some of the top players as well as anyone else in the clan who wants to.
I rarely play public games anymore as they are boring after the first few months, best way to learn is to just practice playing 4v4 private games and learn from what the top players do, I will be spending most of my team in private rooms rather than publics.

Would be good if plenty of SB gave it a shot as it is much more enjoyable and you get better allot quicker:)
Back to top Go down
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 am

Yeah, Kal is proper active. He plays at least 4 hours a day. On MW2 he is in privates more than open. either quick scoping or playing mike myers lol
Back to top Go down
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:58 am

TheHatchetMan wrote:
haha I have a little cousin who does all that as well, seems they like all quick scope these days, all started with millo and his montages on cod4 lol.

I'm at a PS3 COD4 LAN in 10 days and we are hoping to get some live streams so you better tune in to watch that :p

I'm assuming he is fairly active, come Black Ops I will get him into private rooms with some of the top players as well as anyone else in the clan who wants to.
I rarely play public games anymore as they are boring after the first few months, best way to learn is to just practice playing 4v4 private games and learn from what the top players do, I will be spending most of my team in private rooms rather than publics.

Would be good if plenty of SB gave it a shot as it is much more enjoyable and you get better allot quicker:)

had the same plans for black ops.
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:04 am

Yeh well basically if we just do pubs and get our accounts ranked up pretty quickly then we should start going into privates together and doing some 4v4s against other players and learn the tricks quickly.

COD doesn't require as much skill as other games, comes down to knowing spawns and being able to work together and have good comms more.

Sooner we get into private games then the better advantage we will have.
Back to top Go down
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 am

Deleted 49 friends there so get adding me Razz
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

Yo AP,

He's missing his SB tag m8..!

Hatch - Just consulting SB in getting your access in RT up and running again, but B4 I do, going to run it through the books, got to follow the system bro - you know the score now..!

But yeah Hatch - WB Soldier..!

Always.

maj
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
TheHatchetMan
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
TheHatchetMan

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

Thanks Smile

I don't even need access, just helping out, feel bad coming in and just jumping ahead, just helping out although I'm not complaining if I do get access but I didn't do it in hope for anything in return, just took my initiative.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Quote: Hatchetman
-Thanks

I don't even need access, just helping out, feel bad coming in and just jumping ahead, just helping out although I'm not complaining if I do get access but I didn't do it in hope for anything in return, just took my initiative.

Yeah I know M8.

Some very respectful words there from you - which proves to me, that you have indeed stepped forward in the right direction. I know a good soul when I see one and your potential is far from out reached soldier. Im doing my bit too. Smile

Its like a bombs hit it around here - lolz

maj out.!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
Next Generation
SB Recruitment Team
SB Recruitment Team
Next Generation

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Keep up the good work HATCHET...

TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 VideoGameSigs4cb7b2a8b0dd2
Back to top Go down
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 am

Next Generation wrote:
Keep up the good work HATCHET...

TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 VideoGameSigs4cb7b2a8b0dd2

+1 that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheHatchetMan app   TheHatchetMan app - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheHatchetMan app
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2