7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube

Go down 
+9
pickshinol
Hardest
CanoNxFoddeR
appleitus
Simmons
Angmar
Jamesil
koudbier
MajorCensus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MajorCensus
Command in Chief / Founder
MajorCensus

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-01-31

SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube Empty
PostSubject: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:53 am

Maj's very own Tube You like:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uYeotCBcU2w

Always by your side Soldiers..!

maj
I love you

Last edited by MajorCensus on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leerwiki.nl/Emigreren_naar_Australi%25C3%25AB
koudbier
SB Member
SB Member
koudbier

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:43 am

maj u should record more stuff:P
its fun to see u and ur mates on youtube:P
do we have some1 who can record directly ?
Back to top Go down
http://koudbier.hyves.nl
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:47 pm

That was SB...!

During clan match - lol

Of course we are fun!

SBMC
Cool
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Yo Team..!

Just letting you all know that Im am off to Oz for a few weeks, traveling, visiting family and seeing a bud for his wedding.!

So team, the mouse will play while the cat is away. My gaze will still be apon you and never too far from comforting. Gentlemen, lets show off our skills to the world and show off our teamwork!

Always by yourside!

Majorcensus
pirat
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Yo Team,

Quick Touch down with the Boys...

So Far:

1 Night in a Perth 5* Hotel...
2 Nights in Perth Hills National park - Car broken into, wallet and Passports taken..! $390 pay up and return car and new papers etc etc..!
1 Night in Mandurah - Ravenswood / Lucky Caravan park..! lol
1 Night Busselton, Karabura caravan park.

So far boys its been good, except for the break in and run around. Sadly the Police over here are very laid back. Telling me they dont attend these incidents anymore.. and that they didnt recieve the information on my first phone cal - WTF..?l...? So a complete mess there. The good thing is I got a copy of the CTV camera footage of the guys car.. I'll upload it for a laugh on YouTube when I get back..! Lets hope we dont get done again, its expensive as the rental company takes the money off you and you then got to get it back from your insurance, but when you return home..! Too many of these and I will be selling my body YET AGAIN... - Any takers..?

Nah, Im in good spirits after it all though boys, take more than that to dampen the spirits of an SB.

I have bene wearing an SB T-shirt on my journeys too boys, so the SB presence is known..

I will be off soon, to another National park, and hope to have a few days rest there. Its been really good to do this, really lets me put things about my life into perspective and takes away the hassel and stress that often influences your judgements and decisions.. So when I get back Im going to ban almost half of you..!

Bitches..!

lol

Nah, you all earen your place in our history and so it be writen. Its really good to pop in and see how your all doing.If you look you will find me, I will be waiting.! I have been PM-ing a few of you, that' s cool too..!

Take care..!

Maj out!
I love you

Always by your side!
x

Last edited by MajorCensus on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ERor in Me Wurds..!)
Back to top Go down
Jamesil
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Jamesil

Number of posts : 457
Location : Chester; england. Having a nerd shesh most probably
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 am

Gotta say Major i spent hours watching ure youtube vids and they were totaly hillarious.
you have to get some more out there soon man cause they will be a gr8 sounce of entertainment for me in the future.
gotta love the one with the SB made outa rocks on the beach; it was just so unexpected or needed.
i mean the only youtube vids im in is generaly me naked or sucoming to great misforune and pain haha
Back to top Go down
Angmar
SB NL - Communications
SB NL - Communications
Angmar

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 pm

lol "a bit of a sandstorm"... Very Happy classic
Back to top Go down
http://firefly182.hyves.nl
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:39 am

Well here is the latest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0YKYjdlLDI

Im going to do some KZ one laterz too, already got a few but need some SB online to do a team photo for me collection..!

maj
:p
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Heres a recent one of Killzone and has Apple in it, Im spectating him, had a laugh with him last nite and so made a few vids...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScNU0zEZO6E

Once I get the camera set up I will make a few from the FPS perspective.

thx

maj
:0
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:25 am

Going to yupload some Killzone vids soon boys...!

As for now mY time is going to be spent on organising things for my new house, I therefore will be going MIA for a few months. I will be popping in from time to time.

House move: September 1ST..!

MIA time Two - Three months..!

I will still be online too pushing the Killzone team until I got to finall pull the plug.!

Always...

thx Team!

majorcensus
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 am

So two to three months from now, or from September 1st?

Either way as long as your back sometime, sometimes better than never. Razz
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Yo team,

Heres bit of an update on maj...

Finally finalised our house last Tuesady and got the keys, after spending time (and a lot of money lol ) with a house lawyers and stuff - thats to make sure all is in order etc etc...

Tuesday nite, drank champaign and ripped off some wall paper to christen the house. Wednesday was all about stripping out the house > and finding out that most of the wall paper was put straight onto the concrete > cheap indeed. So some costs have gone up and we need to do more work on the house to bring it up to scratch - most of our belongings are here and there - theres so much to do and special tools you forgot to buy..!

So far so good - I still got a PS3 set up at my old home, we are bouncing back and forth while we sort through everything. So despite my ablity to reach out and touch you, I am in effect MIA and soon, at some point I will lose my connection altogether > THus Gone..!

While I got the time, and you need to chat to someone about anything, you send me an invite or set up a chat room, or a game that we can talk on and I will join. I have been so tired when Im home, I have just been playing FarCry2 - and I have'nt really been in "talk mood" - gosh Im nackered..! I wont have much time guys - but I will try an be there if you need moi.

Im still a alcoholic, a drug user and I still manage to masterbate during my girlfriends off or monthly weeks... So I cant complain really. Made some furniture for the house and cant wait to finish it and put the dream into place and momentum.

Anyway guys, wont bore ya any mores - keep in touch too soldiers, I am always by yoursides and our battles are very well from being Over..!!!!!

Kindest

Major
Smile

x
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Lmao.

"Im still a alcoholic, a drug user and I still manage to masterbate during my girlfriends off or monthly weeks..."

Any ideas on when you will be back out of MIA? Think I asked you before but forgotten answer.
Back to top Go down
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:43 am

got some old MC2 videos on daily motion....

https://www.dailymotion.com/user/SB_apple/
Back to top Go down
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 am

and here's waterboy taking out a whole team with a chopper XD

SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube Wbownage
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 am

Hahahaha, lush by waterboy Razz

Where's he at these days? I heard somewhere he's in the army or something? Not sure though.

EDIT: Love the start of MiP VS SB Final round 1 on your daily motion... seeing like 4 tanks rolling off full of SB Razz
Back to top Go down
CanoNxFoddeR
SB Special Guest
SB Special Guest
CanoNxFoddeR

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:56 pm

I hope BF: BC2 is more like this again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.7thbarrier.com
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Yeah same canon, it looks amazing tbh, shame i didnt play it.
Back to top Go down
CanoNxFoddeR
SB Special Guest
SB Special Guest
CanoNxFoddeR

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:01 pm

i miss the old days Sad
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah haha, look much more fun to play in than these days tbh Neutral
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Its funny really...

Gaming seems to have gone back rather than forward tbh..?

I MEAN THE STEPS IT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN, SEEM TO ONLY APPLY TO PHYSICS ENGINES AND GRAFIXS AND SOUND - Wat the f00k about keeping it simple and taking what worked before rather than to kill the game like they did with KZ..! The new game is nothing but noobvil, people who play it, really are mssing on the way the game handled in the first game, who needs streaky grenades and maps with full gaydar on...?

Seriously I sooner play KZ than KZ2 tbh, the game, guns and tactics are great - but you cant do any of it its next gen version. GG are so dum - no more games from them, they are dead to me..! D E A D - I curse them every nite before I go to sleep at nite..! hum hum hum...

major
>:
Back to top Go down
Hardest
Co-Leader SBNL
Co-Leader SBNL
Hardest

Number of posts : 1109

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 am

waterboy owned whole OPM clan on his own on the black gold there! never gonna be a game like BFMC again on the ps
Back to top Go down
CanoNxFoddeR
SB Special Guest
SB Special Guest
CanoNxFoddeR

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 pm

unless BF: BC2 is really an improvement.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm

I dont trust em, they have ripped off the gaming community too many times before - they are full of old wind..!

I wont be buying the game and team speak wont save it for me tbh.

They will talk about how weel its improved, but at the end of the day it will be just as crap has the last lot - they lie and cheat to us, I have been biten and no more ..!

They can improve it all they want but my confidence in them has gone totally...! I remember us talking and hoping for a patch - it never came and despite an out burst of complaints from the gaming community that where clan based. What did they do - nothing but do another ripp off only a DLC rip..! So let them rot - To HELL with them !

They can RIP in my book, my money is else where.

Smile

maj
Smile
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:00 am

Haha, yeah but they have admitted they screwed up the last BF BC, and know that they have to put clan support in for it to work etc, so they will do that i think, but yeah in every Battlefield game i've had, they have screwed up the mics etc too sooo dunno, could go either way tbh.
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 am

Gentlemen, Gentlemen ...Gentleman.....

At Ease Soldiers.!

Hi team...

Just doing an update.

These past few weeks have been hard, with the house. We have not yet technically moved yet as we have been bizzy stripping the walls, sealing and then glassfibre'n them all > then painting like several several coats. The front room is 90% done and the rooms upstairs have way more time needed. we have been eating here, eating there, no real food but friends and family have really helped us out. Its been an up early and a late to bed situation - starting around 7-8am and getting the 9pm bus back home - weekends > Pfft. I have forgot that days exsist..!

So with all this hard work, hassel and constant demand playing online is like a luxury, so if you see me and I wont be accepting invites or so, Im prolly too tired to talk - which is about as rare as chicken teeth for maj -lol. We have about another week or so with our connection here in our other / first house but soon my online plays will soon end. With all thats going on I cant say when I will enventually be back for Duty. I am hoping to be back around the end of Oct or starting November - there is so much to do.

So team and all those who come here to join us, please touch down, stay in touch and group up online for SB. Theres is so much to do in the future and for now I / SB needs your support in keeping up the acton. If ever I need you - ITS NOW SB..!

Show me your spirit, your passion and your loyality to this clan, this clan that will never forget you nor let you pass without having honour and respect. Bring back your activity, your prescence, bring back your will and desire to be amongst our many many ranks. For if you can show compasion for the smallest, the weakest and those who show of need, then the greatest will one day show great compasion for you. Like the thorn in the lions sole - you will be rewarded for your efforts. Take up your place, take up your arms and stamp the name of our creed on the the mind of our foes - batter them into liquid, so that their blood and exsistance can be washed into the pavement , cracks and drains..! Leaver them no error - that they know > that we are here to stay!

Team, my time is almost over, although maybe for a short time - its now I urge you to come forth an do your bit while my tender heart is away... Always!

Stick together team, fight as one and not alone as a none - for when you are a zero - no one will remember you - not even the void that you take.

Gentlemen...

Thanks!

MajOut..!
Sad
Back to top Go down
MajorCensus
MajorCensus

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Last farewell boys,

Its been confirmed, Tuesday nite is my last nite..!

Wednesday is the final move, so its all go. All connection will be gone and it will take aproxy two weeks to get the new one and a few weeks to sort stuff out in the houe, wiring, locatons, extentions etc etc. So it could be Early Nove when I get back - Im hoping sooner but I cant maker any promise or commitment tbh. The games room has not been touched at all Sad , we have only concentrated on the house, that room will have to be done in my own time and at weekends. I will update things on Nandas parents Comp, but thats a bit dodgy at the moment - I will be in touch on the forums...

Take care team - luv yas..!

Always.

Majorcensus Out.!

Smile

PS: Fancy a run around Tuesday - on Killzone and Cod4. = PSN me.!?
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 am

Hey Maj

We'll miss ya! Take it easy and enjoy your new place!

See you soon!

Picks
Back to top Go down
Neall-
Co-Leader/Admin
Co-Leader/Admin
Neall-

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:08 am

ill come on on tuesday! this new internet connection is about 3x quicker than my house connection!
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:11 am

:/

Good luck I guess Maj!

Maybe be back intime for my BDAY if your back early Nov Very Happy :L

Thats the only reason you coming back then, isn't it... Razz? haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube   SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

SB Majors' Room & SB Youtube
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
7th Barrier :: Public Forum :: Music and Films-
Jump to: