7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Welcome to 7th Barrier Offical Forums, please login or register if you would like to join our clan! Thanks.
7th Barrier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
7th Barrier

7th Barrier Communication Network

HomePortalRegisterApply HereRules and RegulationsLatest imagesLog in

Play with me! (full homo)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Play with me! (full homo) Empty
PostSubject: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Hey guys, I've been playing the competition playlist all day on my SB_tunaa account, yes 2 a's just hoping atleast 2 more of you could join me tomorrow evening. I feel playing this playlist is a good way to get into shape for competitive matches and figure out tactics, positions (full homo) and call outs ect much love, night night Smile P.S Salaronde is my BF <3 xx
Back to top Go down
pickshinol
SB Member
SB Member
pickshinol

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Simmons
SB Tactics Team
SB Tactics Team
Simmons

Number of posts : 1803
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 am

Competition is much better than normal publics in terms of starting to get into competitive.. especially for ps3 as I think the main modes they play are the same as MLG.
I'll need to do a lot of playing when I'm back, but not sure when I'll get bops on the ps3.
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 am

Yeh it's exactly the same rule set as MLG Simmons, is really good practice. I think i will use that for smaller training sessions and the 3 game types played are CTF, SnD and domination. May i add Killerkal is playing really well recently (nice sperm rus-) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Salaronde
SB Member
SB Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 am

:O make more XD
Back to top Go down
appleitus
SB Oath
SB Oath
appleitus

Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:47 pm

i got three of the little buggers, i think ive done my bit for the world population!

I think Kal is turning into a good little player. I mean, he has been watching me play for years Razz

But yeah, he's getting good, he just needs to learn patience and how to play in a team, the skills there, just need to harness it. He just does he's own thing, so he'll need to learn to play with ppl, no lonewolf business Razz

EDIT: Tuna, next time your playing Competitive on Bops, give Kal a task and see if he sticks to it Wink test him out!
Back to top Go down
Hot__tuna
Captain
Captain
Hot__tuna

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 am

EDIT: Tuna, next time your playing Competitive on Bops, give Kal a task and see if he sticks to it Wink test him out![/quote]

Righteo, will do lol
Back to top Go down
Salaronde
SB Member
SB Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 am

haha he's doing well indeed but with S&D he sticks with us when we tell hem Smile

And looking at Rus playing for years might have helped too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play with me! (full homo)   Play with me! (full homo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Play with me! (full homo)
Page 1 of 1